and a packet of crisps

I also did 8 lengths of the pool!! :)

Monday 22nd June

Just wasnt good...

egg with 2 slices of brown bread
Massive Mr whippy icecream
Prawn salad with a white roll and a few chips :dohh:
then a few sweets :dohh:

But I did get the new wii active and its awesome, can see myself doing it everyday and you really do work up a sweat! :witch: is here too so i feel gross and chubby, and I hate my belly :( i need surgery!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

you don't need surgery!! I too am on my :witch: and feel the same way. One day the pudge will go away and we will think we were crazy for wanting surgery!!

thanks hun... I really think I do though its just loose muscle round my tummy I cant see it ever toning up...

done well so far..

1 slice of toast (HEb)

and jacket potato with cheese and beans.. and cos of the weather dont feel hungry but I still feel so gross and huge and Im sure havents lost this week!!! DAMN AF!!!

i n wish i cud not be hungry in the heat lol...i seem to get more hungry when its hot xx

IM STARVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hissy:

and it makes me want to be so so naughty, but oh no jacket potatos when I get in :dohh:

boring boring

xxxxxxxxxx

Oh no i think i could eat them everyday, i loooooove them!! yum yum piggys bum :lol:

dont have 1 every day thn hun lol no wonder ur bored...i liked making rice with peas sweetcorn mushrooms onions and cut up lil squares chiped potatoes (sw style) and what ever else u want to add thn had some chicken with it or something thn if ya make loads up u can have it for dinner or teas for couple days

i must say im loving being back on ww again tho lol. lookin forward to my subway at the cinema tonighty lol xx

:rofl: jacket spuds are just so easy... and there is a little van near work which sells them :dohh:

i cant see im gonna follow the plan today...! Its not always convienient..!!!

xx

Wednesday 24th June

Food again wasnt ace.. not following SW but nothing naughty apart from an icecream! DAMM VAN that comes round my work :dohh:

However I did do a 30 minute abs class and a 30 minute spinning class... Im gonna kill tomorrow I can feel it :) but I love it!! I got abit frustrated in the abs class... Simple excercises that I used to find so easy I found difficult. Its hard to accept when you were once fit and now your fat :(

its ok :) excercise is good :)

Thursday 25th June

Weigh day... I think I have stayed the same... but thats ok beings its :witch: week!!

Not sure what Im going to do tomorrow, probably SW as I have 2 bbqs at the weekend and its a lot easier to diet at bbqs following the SW plan :)

baking potatos?? :rofl: dont know how else to explain them :lol:

well Im sooooo chuffed 1 and a half pound off :) :happydance:

and after joining SW at 17 stone 2 I am now 14 stone 13..... :yipee: soooooooooo happy...

I also won the raffle so won a recipe book :yipee:

Very positive today :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->