My weight loss journal!!

ill get oh to take a pic tonight of me in wat i was wearing too n il do my before n afters lol ...well done for being good yest xxxx

Such a Difference hun you lok fab in that recent pic :) well done x x

WOW kerry your looking good, you really do see a difference. you'll get there chick!

U look great in the recent pic, can see loads of difference, esp in ur face too, u have done fabby :happydance:

Seriously Kerry u look amazing! :happydance:
...And what a bunch of hotties your friends are ;)

Tuesday 16th June

Ok i resisted the cookies and other non slimming world items today :) Bnb girls can vouch for me on that :rofl:

I had spaghetti on toast for breakfast
then i took a chicken salad to the meet with me...

I did have a twister ice lolly though :blush: but I opted for that even though I really wanted a magnum :)

When I got in I had quorn sausages, beans and potato waffles they are only 3.5 syns on green :)

so another great day here :wohoo:

If I dont lose this week ill be miffed!!!!

Good going hun!! It must of been hard resisting all the yummies at the meet!!

i was ok actually i thought i would.. but it was just too hot and courtney was too demanding to even think about the cookies :rofl:

Looking really good hun... Congrats on your amazing weight loss:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wednesday 17th June

BLAH!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

ok my list...

slice of toast
french stick sandwhich with ham and mustard (quite small)
crisps
a sweety snake
some pringles
4 squared piece of whole nut
a chicken sandwhich
a twirl

:dohh:

NAUGHTY ME!! Weigh day tomorrow as well :dohh:

mmm twirls..

Anyway, I doubt thatll show up for weight day. Usually when I have a mini binge (not that you did at all) it doesnt show on the scale for about 4 days :shrug:

i spose its not tooo bad cos I didnt have a PROPER dinner... but still hardley dieting is it!! :rofl:

Like blah said hopefully it wont show on the scales!! just be really good today now before you get weighed!! Good luck hun x x

Kerry, do you know if you can follow SW online? I only ever buy the mags and follow the 7 days plans for a while as there are no consultants inmy area. Iv been on website but cant find any info on joining online? Want to get books ect so i can understand sins ect :hugs: x

yeh you can defo join SW online :)

i can help you as much as I can :)

Havents been a good girl for the past 2 days though :shock:

:lol:

your pics are amazing. what an inspiration!! good work hun!!

yeh you can defo join SW online :)

i can help you as much as I can :)

Havents been a good girl for the past 2 days though :shock:

:lol:

Thanks hun :)

Going to get back into it next week, feel all slugish and elephant like at the moment! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->