My weight loss journal!!

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
ARRRGGHH!!!

Getting really annoyed with myself... what with the day Ive just had.... :( I really thought bingeing was behind me but I now think not!!

I put on 5 stone when I was pregnant... and was carrying an extra 18lb or so than I was in Summer 06 (my aim weight)!!

I lost about a stone and half on my own (with baby) after i had courtney! I then began to struggle and joined Slimming World.. I weighed in ar 17 stone 2lbs on 4th November

wk1- -7lb :happydance:
wk2- -0.5lb
wk3- -1.5lb
wk4- +1.5lb
wk5- - 4lb :happydance:
wk6- -2lblb
wk7- -1lb (super happy my 1 stone sticker just before xmas)
wk8- +3lb (expected it as it had been xmas week)
wk9- -2lb
wk10- +2.5 (very upset with myself)
wk11- -2lb
wk12- -1.5 finally back to pre xmas weight
wk13- -3lb
wk14- -0lb
wk15- +3lb
wk16- -4lb

I am getting there but some weeks I am really not motivated and just feel so PISSED (sorry) off with myself I could cry!! I know 2 and a half stone is good.... but I have 3 and a half stone to go... and I wont be happy till I get there!! I just do not feel like me at this size!!

Me at my biggest-
https://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll109/lufcrule08/2weeks5daysafterbirth.jpg

Me at my smallest-
https://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll109/lufcrule08/n639300117_1337322_4909-1.jpg

Me most recently-
https://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll109/lufcrule08/snowday5thfeb55-1.jpg

Im continuing going to SW meetings as being weighed by someone else is definatly motivation but Im going to try a different take on it and go back to basics... I counted calories when I got to my smallest and I was so disciplined and dont remember feeling down or depressed about not having foods that I liked...!!

Please give me some encouragement or any advice that you may have??
Im going to spain in 6 weeks... Im not expecting the life of me to get back into a bikini but I refuse to buy anything bigger than a 14-16..!!

:cry: Im so disappointed with myself!!

I'm sorry I don't have any advice as I am now a big fat whale myself, but I know you can do it!! :D :D You have been there before, and you can get there again!!

Don't be disappointed! Today is a new day and a new start! I need to get back on track myself, and even just you starting a journal has reminded me that I need to get healthy again.

Thanks hun... I do know I can do it aswell... deep down!! But being bigger than ever I do have a bigger appetite that what i had when I only had to lose a few pounds... so it is harder!! I always used to think that the bigger you are the easier to lose... but I dont really stand by that theory anymore cos the bigger I am the bigger my appetite and where as before I only had a few pounds to lose now I have a mountain and feel more disheartened therefore I eat!!

:( Grrrr....its so hard :(

Looking at my first picture though I have come along way.... and seeing it with a picture has spurred me on... just at the gym now...

30 mins spinning class killed me.... cant wait until I get my fitness back to my aim piccy!!

Today is a new day and not sure whether to go to my slimming world meeting tonight!!
Feeling positive again :)

your doing really well hun, i have started te cambridge diet, extreme but worked for me before i got preg so i have gone back to it.
you seem to have the detemination to do it hun so you will

Lou
xxx

your doing really well hun, i have started te cambridge diet, extreme but worked for me before i got preg so i have gone back to it.
you seem to have the detemination to do it hun so you will

Lou
xxx

i tried that once too... but it was way to hard for me...!! I have a few shakes left and have debated whether to try again!!

Good luck with it!!

Well i put on a pound and a half...

But hey could have been worse!! Glad I went... !!
This has got to be it now... I need to stay focused... and calorie counting is my plan for the week ahead!! I am also re-reading paul mckenna I can make you thin!! He speaks alot of sense and I have lost weight reading and following his book previously!!

Say goodbye to a fat Kerry... and hello to meeeeeeee :)

I so know how ya feel hun...u no the thing that gets me tho is that wen i was a few years younger a size 12-14 i thought i was FAT!! man id do anything to be that size again.
and i no i can do it deep down its just having the determinaton....and im swayed sooo easy. but i no i want to stick to it so bad. it jus sees like maan im so bigger now so i have sooo much to loose and ya jus wana see it all in 1 day....but u have done sooo well i cant wait have to have mine wen i have 16 week countdown xxx good luck hun xxx
we can moan to each other bout al the things we want to eat and cant xx

Good luck hun, I'm calorie counting too plus killing myself on the treadmil :rofl:

I so know how ya feel hun...u no the thing that gets me tho is that wen i was a few years younger a size 12-14 i thought i was FAT!! man id do anything to be that size again.
and i no i can do it deep down its just having the determinaton....and im swayed sooo easy. but i no i want to stick to it so bad. it jus sees like maan im so bigger now so i have sooo much to loose and ya jus wana see it all in 1 day....but u have done sooo well i cant wait have to have mine wen i have 16 week countdown xxx good luck hun xxx
we can moan to each other bout al the things we want to eat and cant xx

It wasnt even a few years ago for me it was just over a year ago and I felt huge and I was a size 12-14 but my legs were fab I wore a tutu out for my birthday (my 22nd) I celebrated my 23rd last nov...!! But I felt well confident in the tutu and corset! God I would love to get back into that!!
My sister is having a fancy dress party for her 21st and I at least want to feel good for that... I have so much coming up that I want and almost NEED to lose weight for but like you Ive so far from what I want to be I find it harder to get motivated...!! Yeh moan to me all you like... :) support is a great thing!! :)

Good luck hun, I'm calorie counting too plus killing myself on the treadmil :rofl:

How are you mamafy?? How many calories are you sticking too?? Got any good low calorie dinners, snacks etc?? My mind has been brainwashed with slimming world lol!!
I think because I dont have much time on my hands I need to do something abit more hardcore than SW... for instance...
pre dieting days I would have tinned toms on toast but on SW its beans on toast.... although both good beans hold more calories than tomatos!!
And I would also not go anywhere near cheese but with SW you can have it... Im staying clear!!
I also had alot of cup a soups which hold minimal calories but on SW your better off having a jacket potato lol!! Also I would before stay clear of too many bananas and there calorie content is about 100... where as on SW you can have no end!!
:)

Well its a new day and Im keen for it.... :)

no more slacking by not going to the gym.... ( i swear by spinning) its an all body work out!!
Drink more water... and stop mistaking my thirst signals for hunger signals
Eat my food more consciously rather than shovelling it in like someone who hasnt eaten in years
And be happy :)

lol each thing i eat now im tryin to chew each mouthful at least 15 times its kinda makin me realise jus how quik i shuved it down....good luk for tday hun... work dat booty xx

Great positive attitude Kerry. You can do this. I've lost a over a stone in 6 weeks with loads more to go. The hardest part is to stay motivated. Get stuck into all your free foods and muller light.

I've started experimenting with new recipies and it really helps so i'm not just living on potatoes. I look forward to following your weight loss journey. You're an inspiration.!

lol each thing i eat now im tryin to chew each mouthful at least 15 times its kinda makin me realise jus how quik i shuved it down....good luk for tday hun... work dat booty xx

Yeh it is so true.... and it takes ages for your stomach to send signals to your brain to say you are full!! This is half of everyones problem they eat and eat way to much then their body needs... ME TOO!! lol!!
:)

Great positive attitude Kerry. You can do this. I've lost a over a stone in 6 weeks with loads more to go. The hardest part is to stay motivated. Get stuck into all your free foods and muller light.

I've started experimenting with new recipies and it really helps so i'm not just living on potatoes. I look forward to following your weight loss journey. You're an inspiration.!

aww thanks hun!! I hate yoghurt lol... wish I liked it cos its a really good free food!!

We can do this... All of us :):)

Im joining u ladies on the weight loss too its very hard and my weight stayed the same this week but i will keep at it. Sounds like u have good will power kerry good luck!!

Well the calorie counting is going very well so far...

just at home on my lunch hour and Ive ate 960 kcal today... probably will have some ryvetas or something this evening... but according to my book... for my weight ... to lose weight I would need 1600... :)

So Im going for it... with as little many kcals I can handle :):)

:):)

xxx

We can do it!! Good job on the spinning class :D and the calorie counting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->