My weight loss journal!!

great job hun!!!

ok! now i know what your talking about, jacket potato! mmmm, i wish!

Wednesday 1st July

Weigh day again tomorrow, will be happy with a pound!
Had 2 bbqs at the weekend and havent tracked at all this week either, just made SW choices but had some naughtys too!!

Did the abs class and spinning again tonight... feel so much better this week actually getting some curves.. might treat you with a pic soon :lol: Going to be hard to track this weekend too as going on a last min trip to skeggy :lol: but I will do the best i can... like with the weekend I took veggie burgers and so forth and stuck to them with chicken and so forth! Actually feeling positive again about my body, its no way nearly there but IM getting there and thats the main thing :)

Would still love surgery though :rofl:

Thursday 2nd July

Well made the mistake of doing 35 mins of the wii active and buring 220 kacl before I got weighed... scales showed a 2lb increase.. Not bothered though cos I know its not my REAL weight! My curves are defo coming back and IM getting back into my excercise.

Just abit worried about the weekend :dohh: in skeggy! Im food shopping for it tomorrow with my sis, Im def gonna try SW whilst there :)

xx

Tuesday 7th July

well my plan of trying SW whilst in skeggy just didnt work and I feel so bleurgh!!! Why do I do it to myself ?!? :cry:

hun i had such a binge week this week. hence the put on lol but we al have em n ul prob find if u do put on itl be a tiny amount. i put on half a pound n i had take away every night includin 3 of em fkc n 2 chineases as well as loadsa other crap ....think positive u may suprise urself....its good to let ur body have a blow out once in while it kick starts ur motabolism xx

i think you so right hun :)

it really is good for your metabolism :)

thanks hun

weigh day... eeeeeeeeek!!!

:lol:

ooooo im dyin to now how u did lol....i had kfc lol xxxx n i dnt evn care haha

tut tut tutty lol xxx did u do any sneaky weigh in on other scales x

good luck kerry! it is really hard to diet when away on holiday/mini breaks (if not impossible) so i don't you gained that much considering. i have seen me put on well over 7ibs when on hols:blush:

good luck for your next weigh in!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"