My weight loss journal!!

keep up ur fantastic work kerry. i think you look gorgeous in all of your pictures :happydance:

Oh and i am the queen of knowing whats the healthiest choices with takeways, so if you want to know the best options for when you got to the indian (if you don't already know) then let me know.

i hope the beautiful courtney is okay xxx

Good Luck for tomos weigh in hun i reckon uve done really well this week....its mad just how quick this week has gone i hope it flys as quick as this always lol....good luck again xx

Monday 16th March

Its funny how we get so "in the know" of all calorie content etc lol!!

Im gonna have chicken tikka masala which is 700 but figured its after my weigh in so Im allowed a slight treat!! Not gonna have naan though and me and my sister are gonna share a boiled rice!! She is dieting as well... although she doesnt need to lose weight like me she has done really well and lost 10 and a half pound :)

Ive had 1500 kcal today... not as hardcore as I would have liked but I did a 45 minute spin class this morn (which is meant to burn about 700) and my god it was a killer... hehe!! Planning to do race for life on the 30th may too... so gonna train for that!!

Hoping for 3lbs tomorrow... think I will be disappointed if i dont achieve that!! :):) but positive for it :)

Good Luck for tomos weigh in hun i reckon uve done really well this week....its mad just how quick this week has gone i hope it flys as quick as this always lol....good luck again xx

Believe me hun I find it really flys by... sometimes too quick especially if you have had a bad weekend lol :)

xxx

Believe me hun I find it really flys by... sometimes too quick especially if you have had a bad weekend lol :)

xxx

lol this is why i am kinda dredding the takeaway and wine on saturday as i dont have much chance to get it off me haha. if only is was on a tuesday.
i think ima stick to mushroom chow mein....but man i looovee chicken ballsrice chips n curry sauce god im a fat pig lmao.

ill just sit in front of a mirror whilst eating...thats the best way to put urself off ur dinner lol x

good luck for your weigh-in tonight hun:)

tuesday 17th march

Well Im so disappointed and nearly cried... I only lost a pound... I cannot believe it... I feel loads better and my scales at home are not saying that!!

So pissed off.....!! But this evening had my meal for OHs birthday and gonna be back on it fresh tomorrow, hopefully its that old chestnut "it will show next week!"
I cannot believe thats all it was... :hissy:

Gonna need support this week girls :cry:

A pound is a pound hun, and its off not on :hugs:
Well done xx

well done Kerry you are doing brilliantly! I've got a bridesmaid dress fitting end of May so I'm with you girl - well impressed you can do a 45 min spinning class - how do u do it????? I can only do like 15 mins and I'm pooped! lol I hate those 1lb off weeks but its still off and you may have a biggun next week like you say! Go girl you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxx

well done hun..and you should feel good about a pound hun. its still a pound at the end of the day and they to lookat it is if u wasnt doing this then u may of put a pound on..done be to hard on ya self ur doing great xxx

well done Kerry you are doing brilliantly! I've got a bridesmaid dress fitting end of May so I'm with you girl - well impressed you can do a 45 min spinning class - how do u do it????? I can only do like 15 mins and I'm pooped! lol I hate those 1lb off weeks but its still off and you may have a biggun next week like you say! Go girl you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxx

Spinning classes are killers ey but Im determined to keep at them cos thats what I was doing to get my legs in the shape they are in on my aim photo...!! I best have a biggun next week or I may just hide away for the rest of my life :(

wat time do u weigh urself hun? cus obviously if its evening you wil weigh more as u have eaten. and also if u have drank loads the night before that will affect it too xx

yeh my meetings are at 7pm on tuesday evenings, but it is consistant so obviously every week is the same so that wouldnt make much of a difference.... although I really think my water retention has something to do with it!

I still get swollen ankles etc and they are worse during the evening... and they feel all tight first thing in the morning too!! Im seeing the consultant at the hospital again next week... so Im gonna say I NEED something to stop them looking so gross... I mean its summer soon I dont want ugly ankles along with the large belly and thunder thighs :(

wednesday 18th march

well done so so well so far... and I really want to continue that way! But Im so hungry now and OH is talking of a take away! I dunno what to do.... it is his birthday afterall but I need to be good dont I? I know I will feel so guilty if I dont behave...!! So guess Ive just answered my own question :) but what do i choose?!?!?

Have a veggie/chicken sub from subway. Get some sorta low cal sauce like sweet onion!

yeh thats an idea... they are low in calories.... but OH is getting chinese.... so looking in my book I could have half a portion of chips 300 kcal and a fish cake for 220..!!?!?

i duno for calories but mushroom chowe mein is really good ...lol uve probably already eaten by now n e hoo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->