Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

And the final set of piccies for now....

Pic 1 - Bracelet - Diamant flowers which compliment the flower embroidery on the corset of the dress
Pic 2 - Necklace and Earrings set - Matches the bracelet and flower embroidery :D
Pic 3 - Tiara - Diamante and pearl flowers to compliment the bracelet and necklace set :D

Attachments

• P4120071.jpg
    P4120071.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1
  • P4120073.jpg
    P4120073.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1
  • P4120074.jpg
    P4120074.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 3
Beautiful! I bet with some crinoline that dress will look just like in the pictures!

Hehe thanks Nik :) Still waiting on the dress to arrive!! Gaaahh!! Glad it didnt arrive today tho as we were out at OH's parents all day and didnt get back till 10pm so there'd have been no one here to sign for it anyways lol! Hopefully it'll come tomorrow, the guy said the courier was collecting it on Monday morning and it would take 3-5 working days... tomorrow will be day 4 so that's not an unreasonable hope is it? ;)

As for wedding dress number 1 .... It sold already! I put it up on Ebay with a starting price of £25 and a Buy It Now price of £75 with the option to either collect in person or I would arrange postage... someone bought it outright :thumbup: She's also said that she'll arrange her own courier to come and collect it which is even better! YAY! Dress no. 1 sold!!! :happydance:

As for dress no. 2 (China dress)... still havent heard anything about that yet but as soon as I receive it, it will also be going up on Ebay :)

As for that, that's all I've done the last couple of days lol! Need to get in contact with the venue manager about discounted room rates for our overnight guests and get the rooms prebooked and also talk to him about the special dietary needs of a couple of our guests (allergies etc)

How is everyone?

thats great you sold your dress, you seem pretty organised :) x

Woohoo my new dress arrived!!! It was left with a neighbour yesterday as we were out all day and she brought it over about an hour ago :happydance: It's bloody gorgeous! It needs a clean as it was a display model, and I really do need to lose some weight to get into it :haha: but it's beautiful!! Tried it on with the 2 hoop petticoat I have and altho it's not really needed, it does give it that extra vavavoom ;) I was also worried that my shoes wouldnt go with it but they do, perfectly! Not exactly the same colour but close enough and besides, they'll be under the dress all day anyways :haha:

Packaged up dress no. 1 today and a courier will be coming on Monday to collect that, the lady has paid too so yay! :happydance:

ohhhh exciting stuff, can we see pictures of your new dress :)

Hehe cant take any pics atm because my camera battery is dead but I'll try and get some later on of it :) x

Your new dress is stunning! And all your accessories are beautiful...well chosen!

Yay for selling your other dress, least that went quick and painlessly! :happydance:

I agree- we need pics of the new one!

Just read your wedding journal and it sounds like everything is coming together nicely.

I have the same wedding jewellery as you lol

Just read your wedding journal and it sounds like everything is coming together nicely.

I have the same wedding jewellery as you lol

It's gorgeous isnt it! I believe we have the same flowers too, or at least very similar! You posted a pic in the "show me your bouquets" thread and I thought they looked very similar :) You have great taste ;) x

I bought a MR & MRS wooden set to go on the top table :haha:

Got it from Ebay for a tenner and altho it's white, it's a matt paint so I can paint over it in cream and decorate it with some embellishments :D Looking forward to doing that!
Also going to be getting some table confetti in red and gold.

I've been looking at gifts for the wedding party and people that have helped out but I keep hitting brick walls about what to get :dohh:

Here's who we want to get gifts for ...

Elisha - My daughter who is bridesmaid, she'll be almost 19
Evie - My youngest (she'll be 22 months then) Flower girl
Jessicca - My best mate's little girl, she'll be 3 and a half and she's also a flower girl
What on earth can I get that's relatively inexpensive but a nice keepsake for 2 toddlers?!?!

Best Man
My Dad
Jay's Dad
My step mum - Thinking maybe flowers but not sure yet
Jay's Mum - Again, maybe some flowers but still not sure!
Jay's sister and brother in law - They're getting the cakes sorted out for free :thumbup:
3 Family Friends - (2 male, 1 female) They're doing the piccies between the 3 of them and we wanted to thank them properly for it.

All the stuff looks lovely, and I'm SO glad you like your wedding dress! :wohoo: with selling the first one too!

Everything is coming together quite nicely! :thumbup:

Speaking of wedding dresses, I just checked the status of my China one... it's been sent to the warehouse and is due for dispatch on Monday :rofl:

Knowing my luck, it'll come this week and be absolutely stunning as well and I wont be able to make up my mind between the 2 dresses!!! :rofl:

:rofl: It could happen! If it does you should take pictures of yourself in both and do a poll on here to get everyone's opinions. :haha:

That's what I was going to do ;)
Altho to be honest, I know that dress no. 3 is THE DRESS!!! I will try the China dress on tho, just to be sure of course :haha:

Got some piccies of my dress :cloud9:

Attachments

• P4170075.jpg
    P4170075.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 14
  • P4170076.jpg
    P4170076.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 13
  • P4170077.jpg
    P4170077.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 14
More piccies....

Pic 1 - Hair accessories for the bridesmaid and flower girls, altho I'm expecting that Evie's hair still wont be very long or thick by then so she may end up having nothing or just a teeny clip in her hair :haha:

Pic 2 - Wedding Invite (evening ones are almost the same as the daytime ones apart from some of the wording) Gatefold design and there's also a red ribbon to tie around the card to keep it closed

Pic 3 - Front of Wedding Invite

Pic 4 - Place cards .. these have small roses on and I still have to write these out but I'm waiting on RSVPs to find out who I need to write them for!

Pic 5 - Mother's Buttonholes ... Ivory lillies, foam for my step mum and Jay's mum :)

Attachments

• P4170078.jpg
    P4170078.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1
  • P4170080.jpg
    P4170080.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 8
  • P4170081.jpg
    P4170081.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 3
  • P4170083.jpg
    P4170083.jpg