Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

Nik did ya shoes go with it in the end or you gotta get new ones? xXx

You know what.. I was gonna get new ones cos my ones are a champagne colour which is a darker ivory to that of my dress but they're gonna be under my dress pretty much most of the time so I'll stick with these ones.. they're comfy and gorgeous so I'm happy with that :thumbup:

Been working on the Mr & Mrs sign for the top table .. I was going to paint them cream but didnt bother in the end but I think the end result is nice :thumbup:

Attachments

• P7300054.jpg
    P7300054.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 15
love the Mr & Mrs sign :happydance:

and wow, you look amazing in your dress hun :cloud9:

Just read through the last 20 pages. Your dress is AMAZING!!! You look gorgeous in it.
I hope your dad is ok hun :hugs: xxx

Thanks hun! Well done for ploughing thru 20 pages lol!! :haha:

Love the mr and mrs sign.

I love your dress, you look amazing

you look amazing in your dress!!! It suits you perfectly!

I love the Mrs&Mrs sign too! So cute!

love the mr & mrs sign where did you get it from?

Ebay ;) It comes as painted white letters and then I just embellished it with stuff I have already.
Here's the link for it :)

Oh Not long until your big day :happydance:
You must be getting sooo excited! :hugs:

I am very excited hun! 4 weeks and 6 days now ... in a few more days I'll have less than a month! It's come around soo quickly :D

Been a busy bee today, just made the table numbers with a menu attached to the back ....

Attachments

• P7310056.jpg
    P7310056.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 5
  • P7310057.jpg
    P7310057.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 6
Love those too!!! :happydance:

Aaah its getting so close. As I say to everyone on here, PLEASE have someone post some sneaky pics on FB!!! I'm going to be dying waiting to see how your day went!

I'm pretty sure Nik will do it ;) And probably my daughter too so I'll make sure she tags me in them so that my FB friends can see em :haha:

Wow they look lovelt! Can't believe you made them :thumbup:
I want to do all them things myself..My handwriting is atrocious though :haha: I would need a stencil for sure :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->