Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

well done that man :thumbup:
my oh knows mine is ivory cos he has seen my daughters dress & knows hers is same colour as mine & he knows i'm wearing turquoise converse but thats all although he keeps trying to make me slip up :haha:

We're not too fussed with that part of the tradition altho I'd prefer he didnt see me in the dress till the wedding ;) I dont mind him seeing the actual dress tho because he says that as soon as he sees me in it on the day, he'll burst into tears and be a gibbering wreck :haha: so I'd rather he was a little prepared ;)

Turquoise converse! Excellent!!! I'm hoping to kit the flower girls out in red converse with frilly socks :cloud9:

I just thought! I dunno if my shoes actually go with the dress now! I dont know how long the dress is so I may have to get lower heels .. I'll have to wait n see I guess!

in a way it dont matter if see really cos that first glimpse he gets of you all done up with hair makeup dress flowers will blow him away :)

my girl is gonna wearing matching turquoise converse she'll be almost 7 & i dont care if its cheesy or owt i reckon will make for some awesome pics

also about your shoes i bet finding shoes if they no good will be easier than what you gone through to find right dress

Hahah good point Michy! I've spotted a few that I like, but I'll hold off on getting those for the moment.. I think I've spent enough this week!! :rofl:

I thought the same as Michy, shoes will be a breeze after the Great Dress Chase! lol

I'll be picking up my dress tomorrow evening now :happydance: The seller has given me her address and it's looking like it's going to be a bit of a pain to get there! I hope the dress is worth it lol! So, no piccies till tomorrow night ;)

It's in West Drayton, kinda near Ickenham .... I've looked up how to get there by train from the LPR and I need to get the Picadilly Line from Sudbury Hill to Uxbridge then get a bus from there. Her house is about 10 minutes away from the bus stop .. that's the one with the least changes.. it'll take about an hour and a half so it's not too bad seeing as it just one train and a bus :) Tisnt as bad as I thought! I wont have Evie with me so that's something! xXx

Oh I had no idea where West Drayton was :s One train and one bus isn't so bad eh, just a pain it will take hour n half! xXx

Yeah tell me about it! I had no idea either .. I thought it was further away tbh :haha:
Never mind, hopefully the dress will be worth it!

oh my, its ALL downhill from here mynx, it just flies by!

36 days! My stomach went into complete knots looking at that! And I havent been nervous at all till now! I think it's more excitement than nerves now.. I feel like running around and screaming "aaaahhh I'm getting married in 36 days!!!!"

But today is not the day for that. I'm going to be there for my best friend and supply as many cuddles and tissues as she needs :hugs:

it's so close yikes :happydance:

you're a fantastic friend hun, I don't think anyone could ask for a better one :hugs:

I was telling everone yesterday that is only 40days till mine! :shock:

It's come round so fast! :thumbup:

It's in West Drayton, kinda near Ickenham .... I've looked up how to get there by train from the LPR and I need to get the Picadilly Line from Sudbury Hill to Uxbridge then get a bus from there. Her house is about 10 minutes away from the bus stop .. that's the one with the least changes.. it'll take about an hour and a half so it's not too bad seeing as it just one train and a bus :) Tisnt as bad as I thought! I wont have Evie with me so that's something! xXx

Was SO weird to read that, as we have a Sudbury and Uxbridge here in Ontario too! :haha:

:hugs: for your friend. :(

Can't wait to see dresses.

And this one deserved its own post:

36 DAYS!!!!!

:wohoo: :bunny: :wohoo: :bunny: :wohoo: :bunny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member