Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

Thanks for today Nik, love ya xXx

Pssst! I'm waiting for the pix of the frock!!!!!!!! urry up! xXx

Tiff you have a Sudbury and Uxbridge in Canada? Wow I can see why that's freaky to read it when we're based in the UK :haha:

Nik, I felt privileged to be there, I wouldnt have missed it for the world darlin :hugs: And THANK YOU!!! And Shaun of course as he did the driving ;) for taking me up to get my frock :hugs:

Yes girls, I am now the proud owner of one very fine fitting (yay!) beautiful fairy tale frock!!!! :happydance: I was even given a lucky silver sixpence by the woman I bought it from to put in my shoe.. I think I may stick it to the bottom of my shoe or something like that cos it may be a tad uncomfortable if it was IN my shoe :haha:

The dress fits!!!!! Whooop! I still had the back fat issue tho, which I wasnt too happy about but it fit and it was comfortable. A few more lbs lost will make it feel much more comfortable tho and to be fair, I tried the dress on with my super padded gel cup strapless bra... that seemed to push my back fat up so I took it off..and it helped!!

Will upload piccies of it on and off when the camera has charged a bit more!

Ok here's some pics of the dress on the hanger ...

Attachments

• P7290046.jpg
    P7290046.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 8
  • P7290047.jpg
    P7290047.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 8
  • P7290049.jpg
    P7290049.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 10
  • P7290051.jpg
    P7290051.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 7
And here's a couple with me in it.. scuse the state of my face.. it's been a very long and emotional day and I've also had a few to drink :haha:

Attachments

• P7290042.jpg
    P7290042.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 20
  • P7290044.jpg
    P7290044.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 19
Luvvit :) I see upsy daisy has nearly slid off her chair with excitement on the third photo ;p xXx

LOL she sure had Nik, she had a proper Upsy Daisy moment :haha:

I just had an email from the woman I picked the dress up from. She's asked me to go by her dress shop with the frock and she'll see if anything needs doing to it (taking up etc) Not sure if she meant for free or what tho :shrug: But she'll also show me how to lace it up properly n stuff so I can show Elisha how to do it on the day :) She was such a lovely lady :D

ETA - thanks Nik, I'm totally in love with it, I keep opening the bag and sneaking peaks at it :haha:

Might be worth finding out where it is and how to get there n stuff? Pop in and see her and see if she knows any backfat tricks like her boobie trick?
She recons it ain't far didn't she :)
xXx

Yeah tis what I was finking too Nik :) She said she isnt far from Ickenham underground station which is on the Picadilly line, so definately worth a visit I reckon :thumbup:

Oh my goodness you look AH-MAY-ZING!!!! :cry: Even though I know it was a hard day and you were dealing with that (and a few drinks!) you can still see how its making you feel... 100% a winner sweetie!!!

Nik - So sorry, I did think it was you but then I felt bad if it wasn't. I don't know what happened but massive hugs hunny. :hugs:

NICK! OMG thats the ONE you looks SENSATIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee:

finally, the one! :cry: :wohoo:

you shall go to the ball!

Hehe thanks sweetie :hugs: I love it too! I cant stop looking at it! It doesnt even need a petticoat, there's so many layers!

Oh my goodness you look AH-MAY-ZING!!!! :cry: Even though I know it was a hard day and you were dealing with that (and a few drinks!) you can still see how its making you feel... 100% a winner sweetie!!!

Nik - So sorry, I did think it was you but then I felt bad if it wasn't. I don't know what happened but massive hugs hunny. :hugs:

Thank you so much hun, my lovely auntie (who has been like a mum to me since my own mum died in 1993) had to have an operation on the 18th and didn't make it through :cry:
The funeral was yesterday, a very long hard day but fortunately spent with all the people I love :hugs:
xXx

Oh you look beautiful lovely - just perfect. And not any back fat from what I can see! When you are lacing up, get Elisha to 'smooth' your back down in to the dress, that will help if you are worried :hugs:

There's a little spillage at the back but not as bad as with the other dress! And it fits comfortably too, and the added bonus is that it's GORGEOUS!

Just had a text from my Auntie, who I had to chase up a month ago about her RSVP lol! Her husband wasnt able to change shifts in the end so she's going to come up with one of my other Aunts, which is fine because she's lovely too :D I do wish I could have invited more of my family to the wedding but they're just too temperamental so it's really not worth the aggro! And it's no skin off my nose if they cop the arse about it either tbh..I've never been invited to their weddings etc so there we go ;)

ahh thats great stuff! Ye, smooth that non existent back fat down! :rofl: Ive got more fat on my ears xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->