Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

I didnt either! But tbh, because our venue has everything covered their end, then it's really taken the pressure off us, which in the lead up to the wedding is great :thumbup:
The night before the wedding we'll have to go to the venue and put out the place cards, scatter crystals on the tables and the busy bags out for the kids but that's about it really :)

:shock: You've done so much and there's not much to do :happydance:.
xxx

I know! I'm quite worried looking at it... I'm sure there's probably much more I have to do!

Wow, so organised Mynx! I hope I am this prepared with a month to go!!!

x

ONE MONTH!!!!!! Oh my, so crazy! :happydance:

We're the same with how our venue has taken a lot of pressure off us. Your list looks amazing too! I know what you mean tho... I'm worried that I haven't done enough yet either. :wacko:

I always hate that feeling of 'have I forgot something?' :haha: Imagine how bad it's gonna be for me, when people are organising my wedding thousands of miles away! I won't be in control of ANYTHING! :rofl:

That would scare me lol! I'm glad our venue is 15 minutes down the road from us, it just makes it easier all round :haha:

Ok plan for the rest of this week...

* Print out my vows
* Get on Jay's case about his vows and print them out too
* Contact best man about his speech, see how he's getting on
* Check Evie's dress to see where the alterations are needed

Next week

* Go up to the bridal shop where my new dress came from to collect the spare beads and have a lesson on how to do up a lace up wedding dress properly!
* Meeting with the Registrar on Wednesday, pay her £390
* Go up to town with Nikkinoonoo at some point to get those gorgeous red pumps :D
* Order petticoat
* Check Jessica's dress for alterations
* HEN NIGHT!!!!!! Whoop!!! :wohoo:

3 Weeks to go...

* Practise Makeup
* Stitch on loose beading on wedding dress
* Do the alterations on the girls' dresses

2 weeks to go ....

* Dye and highlight hair, get it cut
* Practise makeup one more time
* Get gifts for parents and Jay's sister
* Sit down and work out what needs to be done, see if I've forgotten anything!

1 week to go ....

* Crap myself
* Feel sick
* Panic
* Worry that everything is gonna go wrong
* Panic some more

:rofl:

That would scare me lol! I'm glad our venue is 15 minutes down the road from us, it just makes it easier all round :haha:

Ok plan for the rest of this week...

* Print out my vows
* Get on Jay's case about his vows and print them out too
* Contact best man about his speech, see how he's getting on
* Check Evie's dress to see where the alterations are needed

Next week

* Go up to the bridal shop where my new dress came from to collect the spare beads and have a lesson on how to do up a lace up wedding dress properly!
* Meeting with the Registrar on Wednesday, pay her £390
* Go up to town with Nikkinoonoo at some point to get those gorgeous red pumps :D
* Order petticoat
* Check Jessica's dress for alterations
* HEN NIGHT!!!!!! Whoop!!! :wohoo:

3 Weeks to go...

* Practise Makeup
* Stitch on loose beading on wedding dress
* Do the alterations on the girls' dresses

2 weeks to go ....

* Dye and highlight hair, get it cut
* Practise makeup one more time
* Get gifts for parents and Jay's sister
* Sit down and work out what needs to be done, see if I've forgotten anything!

1 week to go ....

* Crap myself
* Feel sick
* Panic
* Worry that everything is gonna go wrong
* Panic some more

:rofl:

I second that.

Elisha, my eldest daughter, just sent me a text saying that one month from now I'll be waking up as a Cipriano! It's kinda hitting home now how close it is :sick:

I love your 1 week to go :haha:. Deep breathing hun your gonna be fine. Saying that i was attacked by a wasp that got stuck in my veil and had noone around to help me :haha: xxx

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you! xXx

:rofl: at your 1 week to go but :hugs: dont think any brides dont have that

I just spoke to my dad .. he's out of hospital for now, thank goodness, but he said it's probably best that he doesnt come to the wedding after all :cry: I think the journey here will knock him for six and I really dont want that for him. Even tho I'm gutted, I do think it's for the best because I just want him to get better. There's also a chance that he'll either have just had a major op or be waiting for one and still to weak to come down, so he said that the way things are now and the way he's feeling, he's going to have to pull out :cry: Tis completely understandable but still gutting for us both. We were both in tears on the phone :(

Sooooo this now means that my back up plan has to come into play. I was hoping I wouldnt have to use it but I guess c'est la vie n all that :( My dad suggested getting Elisha to give me away.. she's my eldest daughter and also my only bridesmaid. I thought it was a great idea, I'd be proud to have her on my arm walking down the aisle :) I could get the little ones to walk on ahead of us and then Elisha with me.. would that be strange? Or should I ask my Aunt? What do you guys think in all honesty? What would you do if you were in my position? :shrug:

:hugs: i'm sorry your dads health means he wont be there :(
i think your daughter doing it would be a really lovely idea

I think its your wedding and whatever it is that you want you should do. :hugs: To have your daughter give you away is very special! I'm so sorry about your Dad though, my heart is breaking for you both! :cry:

Oh my gosh. DAYS hun!!! You can talk about your upcoming wedding in DAYS. :shock: :wohoo:

Aww Nik So sorry ur dad won't be able to make it, I think Elisha giving you away will be perfeck! xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->