Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

Hehe bless ya, thanks Nik ;) xXx

So my weddingy plans for today are ....

Wait for Evie to go down for her nap :haha:
Change the table plan
Start adjusting Evie's dress.. luckily I think it just needs the straps shortening as the front of dress comes down to just under her lil boobies :haha:
Tonight, Nikkinoonoo is coming over so we'll try Jessica's dress on her and see what adjustments (if any) are needed. Also dying Nik's hair ;)

Monday - Out shopping with Nik to get her a nice pair of shoes and bag to go with her gorgeous frock for the wedding :)

Tuesday - Going to the bridal shop of the lady I bought my dress from. She'll give me some tips on doing up the dress to reduce the back fat and also get the bag of spare beads because there are some loose and missing ones on the dress. I'll be sewing them back on myself next week :)

Wednesday - Meeting with the Registrar.. we'll pay the money and chat weddings and vows etc :)

Thursday or Friday - Go down to the venue and pay off the remaining balance :happydance: At least that way we can relax and know that any money that gets saved in the next few weeks is a bonus :thumbup:

The shrugs arrived just now.. OMG they're gorgeous! So soft! :cloud9:

Here's some piccies :)

Attachments

• P8060069.jpg
    P8060069.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 10
  • P8060077.jpg
    P8060077.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 9
Aww thanks!! :hugs:

We'll try Jessie's on later and get some piccies eh :) xXx

:cloud9:!!!! They look SO good!!! What an amazing find hun!

Thanks ladies :) I love 'em! The one thing that I'm going to change is the tie up bit at the front.. it's done out of the same fluffy wool and I can see it being a pain! So I will cut that off and use some ivory ribbon that I have :thumbup:
It's prompted me to now look at boleros/shrugs for Elisha too in ivory.. she didnt want one but I think with the weather being such a mixed bag lately, it's best to get one just in case... so I've found one that she'll be able to use again if she wants to and it's cheap too :thumbup:
I'm looking at getting one for myself too, maybe a long sleeve lace one.. not sure yet tho :shrug:

Aww she's looks so dam cute!!. I hope you have a fab night xxx

Well, Jess tried her dress on tonight and it fits pretty well :thumbup: We were worried that it would be too small across the belly but it actually seemed ok! The alterations are need in the back of the dress where it kind of comes out like a basketball hoop, so I'll probably put in a couple of little darts to pull it in a bit. I've done the alterations on Evie's dress but it's still a wee bit big across the chest and under the arms so I think again, a couple of little darts and it'll be fine :)
They both looked gorgeous in their little boleros too! They're quite heavy! So at least they'll be warm if the good old British weather continues to be so temperamental ;)
Dyed Nik's hair, looks gorgeous of course :haha: and chatted loads about the wedding and when her reading will fit into the schedule. 28 days left now and 1 week till my Hen Night. It's all approaching so fast!

How is it a week until your hen night? :haha: So crazy! Hope you have a great time, and :dance: for Jess's dress fitting well!

Thanks for dying my hair Nik :D
It's good chatting away about dressesn speaches n things init, even if it did have the boys rolling their eyes somewhat (whilst peering into a PC tower talking componants *yawn*)
Can't wait for the weekend, bring on the shopping tomorra! xXx

Sounds like the wedding plans are all coming together really well. Not long left at all now! Those red boleroes are fab and Evie looks adorable in hers :thumbup:

The boleros are great mynx! Can't believe your hen night is only a week away!

Congratulations Jin :) xx

I was finking of wearing my vanilla one by the Bodyshop cos it was the perfume I was wearing when Jay and I met up in that pub in Camden :) Why's that darlin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->