• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Hi ladies!

I'm jumping on the bandwagon :)

+ OPK, cramps and EWCM on Monday (4/16)

We have 1 beautiful 5 year old and TTC #2.

I've been off of BC for 2 years and REALLY started TTC about 1 year ago. We had a MC in early January so we are REALLY hoping to get a BFP this month!

Since the MC my cycles have been WAY off. I went from having a 29 day cycle to having a 39 day cycle last month, and O' ing late again this month.

I have an appointment for some fertility testing on May 4th (the earliest they could get me in) BUT I have a REALLY good feeling this month.

HOPING everone here gets their BFP!

This is my issue - I'm not usually one to only have a couple while we are out and so I think people will question it if I'm not drinking - in particular on Saturday as there is a free bar!!

I know lots of people who got drunk without knowing they were pregnant and everything turned out fine for them but not sure I'll be able to stop thinking 'what-if'??

Same here! Maybe we should try alternating the alcohol with water/coke every other one? Just to slow the drinking down and stops anyone noticing hopefully!

Hi Lisa - really sorry for your loss. Fingers crossed for this month. LOVE your positive attitude! x

When i was pregnant with my 1st I had a couple of drinks early on as didn't realise I was pregnant but when I knew for sure but didn't want to tell people why I wasn't drinking till my 12 week scan I just said I was on anti-biotics for an inner ear infection. That was they can't see the 'infection' and everyone knows you shouldn't drink when on anti-biotics!

It worked for me :winkwink:

I'm a little behind (my 1dpo is on the 18th) but the TWW has started for me. I think this is the worst part of trying to get pregnant besides seeing a :bfn: Anywho it's nice to know your not alone in the waiting game. I seem to always be on the symptom watch and am a major POAS addict. So far since i've ovulated the syptoms have been light abdominal cramping, vivid dreams, milky CM, sore bbs, headaches, backaches, and i've been feeling like i have a cold (especially at night and in the morning) I guess we just have to wait and see what happens:kiss:

The month i got my :bfp: with DD was the month i got married and the day of the wedding i was 5dpo - didn't even think about being pregnant (we thought we'd skip this month due to the wedding stress) and we had a few drinks while on honeymoon (and more than a few the day of the wedding). Just before we flew home, AF was late so i tested and yup, :bfp:

I wouldn't advocate this but i guess if it's going to happen (or not) then it will regardless of a few bevvies in the TWW so i'm not going to worry too much this weekend (next week'll be a different story tho).

hello everyone ,

sorry am new to this and i came across this post well i should start my 2ww friday or tomorow i just got my first postive opk and still got some ewcm its cycle day 13 for me tomorow so i guess ovulation will be tomorow but it would be very lovely if i could do this two week wait with other ladies and share some the good and bads news :D

hope you guys dont mind would be very lovely to get to know you all :D

Wow! This thread grew since I was on last!

We are trying for number 2. I can't say what cycle we're on as we have kind of just been letting things happen since dd was born. I ended up having a mc in oct and since then my cycles have been crazy. Most have been 50 days! This month I'm charting and using opks for the first time. Think I got my first positive on monday and I believe I o'd today finally.

Hubby's been so busy lately though and I was complaining about it to my friend who lives down the road. She actually convinced me to let her take dd for an hour this evening so I could fit in some "alone time" with hubby between him working and going out for a meeting!! Hehehehe!

Anyways, really hoping this is our month. I'm so ready for another lo. :)

Maybe we should all have a pact to NOT test before a certain date? A realistic one though! Like 28th/29th April?

I know how hopeless I am though and have a ball to go to on the 27th so will be using that as my excuse to test early......

Yes we so should! Might safe ourselves a small fortune too if we are not poas all the time. Not too sure how long I'll be able to hold out for though...lol :blush: x

Great Idea I am in !! ( well for now until that weak moment )

hi!!! joining the TWW. supposedly NTNP this month but.... its hard to not secretly calculate ovulation :/ fingers crossed this is it ladies gl :thumbup:

lol this is totally me! This was my "I'm fed up month, not going to stress out over TTC or focus on it, if it happens then it happens, if not, oh well I'm not going to let it get me down." Not only is it hard to not pay attention to BBT, ovulation, do OPKs etc, but my cycles are regular so I pretty much already know when I'll ovulate (within a 1-2 day period) without having to calculate, so I can't escape it.:wacko::haha:

We didn't BD on ovulation day or the day after, so I don't know how good my chances are this month, but honestly the lack of optimism or knowing it probably isn't my month feels better than the months when we did BD before, during and after O and having really high hopes only to get AF.. anyway hopefully NTNP (but not really :haha:) will work out for the both of us this month :thumbup:

hello everyone ,

sorry am new to this and i came across this post well i should start my 2ww friday or tomorow i just got my first postive opk and still got some ewcm its cycle day 13 for me tomorow so i guess ovulation will be tomorow but it would be very lovely if i could do this two week wait with other ladies and share some the good and bads news :D

Hiya mischa90 and welcome to the tww :D x

hello everyone ,

Hiya mischa90 and welcome to the tww :D x

Thanks Charbaby hope we all get a BFP Soon Whooohooo Excited :D

Hope this is a super lucky thread and all us ladies get our bfp :D x

Phoned my doctor this morning to ask if she can do blood test to confirm ovulation for me, because of my pcos people say that you can't always trust an opk (even though i have never had one as dark as i did this time ) Waiting on a call back hope she agrees to do it. x

Hi, can I join you? I'm 3dpo today - I swear this seems like the longest tww yet. I can already hear the tests calling my name.

In a perfect world I'd test on April 30th (my birthday, hooray!!) when af is due but I know I'll test before then. Probably start testing at 7dpo. I'm a bit of a poas-addict. :dance:

I don't have any close girlfriends and my family doesn't know we're ttc so I sure could use some people to talk to about ttc and stuff. It can be really overwhelming at times. :shy:

Hi can I join? :) I'm dpo and this is my very first tww! Wishing for a miracle and this will be my only one ;) af is due may 1. Good luck every one!! xx

Has any one been feeling "weird"?... I don't know much as this is my first cycle but I think I'm losing my mind ALREADY! :haha: I am having really bad sore boobs! and dizziness?! What the heck. Also I keep thinking I am smelling things burning....DH thinks I'm loopy :wacko:

Evening ladies! :hi: to everyone new joining the 2WW!

How's everyone doing?

I have nothing to report (only 1dpo) except had a terrible headache this afternoon but i think that was more to do with going back to work after 2 weeks off rather than anything else. Also had a v bloated stomach for about an hour - again, too early to be a significant sign!!

Glitter x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->