name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

I unfortunately moved over to the Miscarriage Support forum :cry:

I will hopefully catch up to you guys in the next TWW :D

:dust: to you beautiful ladies!

:hugs: I'm so sorry to hear that wamommy xxx

Don't they always lol. where abouts in the uk are you from?
We had nice ish weather on sunday so bank holiday wasn't all filled with rain for us, but monday was horrible. x

Monday's weather was horrendous - we did nothing!! I'm from S Wales so pretty used to the rain, lol! What about you?

Wonder where all the other ladies have gone? :shrug:[/QUOTE

I'm in Gloucestershire, West Midlands. Yeah I noticed not many carried on with this group Shame. I will Change The name again when we are due to ovulate and it might get a few new joiners who O the same time ish. Hows your soy going?

Don't they always lol. where abouts in the uk are you from?
We had nice ish weather on sunday so bank holiday wasn't all filled with rain for us, but monday was horrible. x

Monday's weather was horrendous - we did nothing!! I'm from S Wales so pretty used to the rain, lol! What about you?

Wonder where all the other ladies have gone? :shrug:

I'm in Gloucestershire, West Midlands. Yeah I noticed not many carried on with this group Shame. I will Change The name again when we are due to ovulate and it might get a few new joiners who O the same time ish. Hows your soy going?

Soy's going ok. Last day today. Not noticed anything yet except my monitor gave me a 'high' on CD9 instead of the usual 'low' so could be something or it's just an earlier and longer oestrogen surge cuz of the soy and i'll ov normal time. No EWCM starting yet either.

Raining again today, what a great week off!!

I haven't had any signs of ovulating yet neither, going to start opks tomorrow x

WAMommy - I am so sorry :-(

Charbaby - I have not abandoned the group! I have joined the gym which is taking up a lot of my free time. I am still with you lovely ladies - currently on CD12. This is amazing - that is the first time I have calculated where I am this cycle. Last cycle I was counting down the days and obsessing over it all. I am enjoying NTNP - it is not stressful at all!

Good luck ladies for this cycle! Not long to go for us now before we're in the TWW!!! :dust:

Charbaby - I have not abandoned the group! I have joined the gym which is taking up a lot of my free time. I am still with you lovely ladies - currently on CD12. This is amazing - that is the first time I have calculated where I am this cycle. Last cycle I was counting down the days and obsessing over it all. I am enjoying NTNP - it is not stressful at all!

Good luck ladies for this cycle! Not long to go for us now before we're in the TWW!!! :dust:

So pleased that NTNP is going well for you - you sound v happy and chilled out about it :thumbup: Well done on the gym too - i crippled myself doing a Davina workout! :wacko:

So pleased that NTNP is going well for you - you sound v happy and chilled out about it :thumbup: Well done on the gym too - i crippled myself doing a Davina workout! :wacko:

I am happy! I have lost an inch off everywhere! Yay!!! Had my hair done too :)
My hubby is deffo happy - it's definately helping with :sex: - naughty boy can't keep his hands off!!!

My hubby is deffo happy - it's definately helping with :sex: - naughty boy can't keep his hands off!!!

:winkwink: sounds like the gym is worth it :winkwink:

:winkwink: sounds like the gym is worth it :winkwink:

JOIN THE GYM! JOIN THE GYM!!! QQUUUUUIIIIIIIICCKK! :wink:

YAY i'm glad your still here. Im on CD12 too so hopefully this be our lucky month we should all hopefully ov on sunday or their abouts :D :happydance::happydance: Just want to be in the TWW already xxx

Lol to joining the gym!! :happydance:

Think we're going to try SMEP this month as well as the soya - really make the effort!! :winkwink:

Anyone else tried SMEP?

Sorry for being silly, but what is SMEP? :dohh:

As for joining the gym, what a great idea!! I might just do that :D

I tried SMEP last cycle - it didn't work... but I've met others for whom it has worked.

OMG - I am so :sick: today. I'm not sure if we're gonna be able to :sex: at all! It's CD13 - HELP!!!

SMEP is a quite clinical and precise method of BD. As soon as AF is out of the way, BD every 2 days until you get a +OPK. After the +OPK, BD every day for 3 days, then 2 days after that 3 days. It makes it more likely that the sperm will meet the egg. :)

SMEP is a quite clinical and precise method of BD. As soon as AF is out of the way, BD every 2 days until you get a +OPK. After the +OPK, BD every day for 3 days, then 2 days after that 3 days. It makes it more likely that the sperm will meet the egg. :)

Pretty much this altho we're just doing 3 days in a row then STOP (don't see the point of one last time way after ovulation!) We started a day off the 'plan' so already not following the 'rules' but i thought we'd give a go regardless...although the 3 days in a row is scaring me a bit (altho not DH!) cuz we're always in the 'every other day is fine' camp!!

Give it a google - you just need OPK's and stamina!!

x

I tried SMEP last cycle - it didn't work... but I've met others for whom it has worked.

OMG - I am so :sick: today. I'm not sure if we're gonna be able to :sex: at all! It's CD13 - HELP!!!

Oh no! What's wrong? Hope you feel better :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->