name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

I'm trying Soy this month, bought some today. Bit late deciding so will have to do CD 5-9. Hoping it'll give me a nice strong egg (a few days earlier!). FX!!

goodluck with the soy glitter xx

Super sad today. Took another hpt today hoping to get a dark enough line that I'd feel comfortable calling my OB today. BFN!!!!! Blah, I'm crying right now. Not sure if Saturday's test was faulty or an evap or if I just had another chemical!!
This sucks. I was so excited. Kept telling myself not to but still did.

I was getting some strange brownish discharge last couple of days instead of period...was thinking perhaps it was very late implantation, or...? But today AF showed up. :( CD1.

Super sad today. Took another hpt today hoping to get a dark enough line that I'd feel comfortable calling my OB today. BFN!!!!! Blah, I'm crying right now. Not sure if Saturday's test was faulty or an evap or if I just had another chemical!!

Sorry Jingles :( Good luck for this cycle. xx

I was getting some strange brownish discharge last couple of days instead of period...was thinking perhaps it was very late implantation, or...? But today AF showed up. :( CD1.

sorry af came dani good luck for new cycle x

Thank you. Just wish it woulda' showed up any of the several times I checked this am before heading off to work...decided no tampon was needed, and I was WRONG! :( Frustrated.

Sorry, Jingles....here's to next month! xx

Thank you. Just wish it woulda' showed up any of the several times I checked this am before heading off to work...decided no tampon was needed, and I was WRONG! :( Frustrated.

I HATE THAT!! :hugs:

Really sorry to hear that Jingles :hugs: and sorry the witch got you Dani :hugs:

Hope all you other ladies are getting on ok x

CD7 today and been taking the soya for 2 days. Realised that when i got my BFP with DD, i was on a diet that substituted dairy for soya and i ov'd early that cycle (CD12) and managed to get a sticky bean. Keeping optimistic that this will do the same this month!

CD7 today and been taking the soya for 2 days. Realised that when i got my BFP with DD, i was on a diet that substituted dairy for soya and i ov'd early that cycle (CD12) and managed to get a sticky bean. Keeping optimistic that this will do the same this month!

If it does we should both O on sunday :D exciting stuff xxx

Oooh my Gawd!! I need to think about a bit more :sex: :winkwink:

Hope you had a nice Bank Hol? x

Yes I did thank you, and you? x

Yes I did thank you, and you? x

Yea nice thanks - just went far too quick!! Off this week with DD tho :thumbup:

Don't they always lol. where abouts in the uk are you from?
We had nice ish weather on sunday so bank holiday wasn't all filled with rain for us, but monday was horrible. x

Don't they always lol. where abouts in the uk are you from?
We had nice ish weather on sunday so bank holiday wasn't all filled with rain for us, but monday was horrible. x

Monday's weather was horrendous - we did nothing!! I'm from S Wales so pretty used to the rain, lol! What about you?

Wonder where all the other ladies have gone? :shrug:

I unfortunately moved over to the Miscarriage Support forum :cry:

I will hopefully catch up to you guys in the next TWW :D

:dust: to you beautiful ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79