name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

How is everyone doing? Threads kind of died down now, All you ladies who didn't get there bfps Keep this thread going were all be in our 2ww soon enough xxx

Definately - you ladies are my TWW buddies! :happydance:

I am feeling oddly :haha: like I've had one too many coffees, after visiting the gym for the first time today.

How is everyone else doing? x

I've been feeling quite cheerful - maybe because it's the optimism and fresh start of the 'new' cycle...i do feel like it's dragging already tho!! So eager for ov but that's 2 weeks away yet, argh!!

Feb babies sound good, could be valentines baby!!! :D

:witch: showed her ugly face yesterday but am feeling ok. February baby i think!!

Ryan was meant to be a Feb baby and came a month early so this time if it works I'll hopefully go full term and have a month between their birthdays!! Better for the bills!! lol

GL everyone will be keeping my fingers crossed! x

FXd for you guys!! My b-day is in February, so I must say it is a wonderful month to be born!!

:witch: showed her ugly face yesterday but am feeling ok. February baby i think!!

Ryan was meant to be a Feb baby and came a month early so this time if it works I'll hopefully go full term and have a month between their birthdays!! Better for the bills!! lol

Sorry she showed her nasty little face! Get on the Feb Baby Train!!

FXd for you guys!! My b-day is in February, so I must say it is a wonderful month to be born!!

Aww, that's good to hear! x

Sorry :witch: came!
My dd birthday is 22nd Feb so would be 2 in the same month for me. x

Took a test this morning and got this. It's so super duper faint that I don't know if you can even see it in the pic. Hubby saw it too but doesn't believe it. I really hope this is it!!
IMG111.jpg

GL Jingles, I also can't see anything but like the other ladies said, could be just starting out super faint!

AFM... AM I OVULATING YET??? GRRR ! :haha: C'mon O!!!

Hi girls! How's every one doing? Since the :witch: came 4 days early, my chart is all whacked out. FF says I'm supposed to O twice this month?? Haha is that even possible? :shrug: Would love some input on that! I'll attach a link to my chart. Good luck to us all this month!! :babydust: and CONGRATS to all the :BFP: what a lucky thread :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/

cd 8 today cant wait to 'O' hope this week don't drag x

I'm trying Soy this month, bought some today. Bit late deciding so will have to do CD 5-9. Hoping it'll give me a nice strong egg (a few days earlier!). FX!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->