• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Of course not Bumpbananas!

I get something called mittelschmerz which is aching in my ovaries prior to O. I also get lots of fertile CM. After I've Od I don't ache anymore and my CM dries up. xx

Thanks hope:hugs: my cm is vast now and creamy sorry if tmi and I'm still achy xx

Hey ladies :)
Hope ur all ok! Ive not been on for a while...im kinda takin a break from all the pressure that symptom spotting gives me! Not been temping but based on a positive opk im prob about 9dpo.

How is this month goin for u? x

Bump and Hope - where r u upto in ur cycles?? Im thinking that af is due anytime soon for us n am hoping it stays away n we all get a BFP!! Im expecting AF on Tues/Weds at the latest...have any of u tested?? x

Hi Bubbles!

I'm on CD26 with AF due Tues-Fri. I think I'm out this month already as I've not had any symptoms.

I wouldn't test until past due date - I can't bear to get my hopes up anymore!

How are you? xx

Good luck to you both hope and bubbles we need a bfp soon great to hear from you ... I don't blame u guys not testing yet I just can't resist :dohh:

I'm gutted as had gotten my hopes up this month owing to all my symptoms and fact i got red blood on tp around 7dpo... But been testing and getting bfns daily for last 3 days (I think I'm 12 dpo today) and believe I'm out as I got bfp earlier think around 11dpo last time when i was preg with ds and i just read stats which told me that c. 84% of pregnant women get bfp on urine test by 12 dpo and I used the mega sensitive test. I am going to forget about this month now. And move on to next month but can't ignore how peed off and gutted I feel I was just so hoping to try to have a July baba.... I really wish I hadn't had that 2nd depo provera shot still I shud prob feel lucky that I'm in good health etc but I'm still peed off at the moment...:cry: xx

Hope - I haven't tested either...I'm havin a stress free month so won't test until at least wed/thurs! I don't have much of a chance this month as we don't BD enuff around O but I suppose there is always a chance :) Don't worry about ur lack of symptoms - I didn't have any in my last pregnancy until about 14dpo n if I weren't looking I wouldn't have noticed them!

Bump - I totally understand how u feel! I got my hopes up a couple of months ago n I feel like my body played horrible tricks on me...that's part of the reason why I'm tryin to be more relaxed. I've stopped temping n I'm not really looking for symptoms...I did use opk tho. There's always still a chance tho so don't give up yet! On my last preg I'd got a BFN on 10dpo n 11dpo so I didn't test again n then AF dint show so an early BFN doesn't mean anythin!

Good luck to us all xxx

Bump and Hope - How r u both?

Im somewhere between 15dpo and 17dpo as i dont know whether i Od on day of +opk or 2 days later....kinda makes me think i shud have temped as at least id know where i was up to! Anyway im assuming ill spot today n get af 2moro...ive had a 16 day LP before so if i dont get af 2moro i will test on Thursday but im guessing i will have AF by then as we didnt BD much around the days i must of Od. I normally spot from 11/12dpo so at least that stayed away x

I'm good thank you Bubbles! :hugs:

How are you?

I'm on CD29 with no sign yet of :witch: but I feel like it'll happen anytime. I expected this though so I'm not upset about it. I'll try to book my HSG in once its started. At least I'm moving forward!

I'm good thank you Bubbles! :hugs:

How are you?

I'm on CD29 with no sign yet of :witch: but I feel like it'll happen anytime. I expected this though so I'm not upset about it. I'll try to book my HSG in once its started. At least I'm moving forward!

Im good thanks...would rather know for sure when i O'd but to late now lol im on CD32 n ive had a couple of cycles this long before but would have spotted at least by today n get AF the next day but no sign of spotting yet. Tryin not to get my hopes up as ill only be more disappointed but the longer I have no spotting for the more i think it could be my month....then i remind myself that i dont have much chance this month anyway arrrggghhhh

Dont rule urself out yet! Do u spot before AF or does it just turn up? When will u test? x

Bubbles - my AFs do what they feel like. Sometimes I spot, sometimes I don't!

I know how you feel - I'm on CD30 today, expecting AF to show up, but it just hasn't! I've got the usual feeling I get before she shows, so my body's just playing cruel tricks on me!

I will test on CD32 (Fri) if AF hasn't shown by then. How about you?

I'm 16-18dpo today n no sign yet...I keep tellin myself I'm 16dpo as there is no point thinkin I'm more n then seein AF turn up! Ill prob test 2moro if AF doesn't show before then x

Hey ladies :)
Just a little update to let u know I got my BFP last night! I'm soo happy!

I hope u ladies get urs real soon x

Thanks Charbaby! I was starting to think it would never happen...ill be even happier when I get to 8 wks but I prob won't stop worrying til 12 wks x

Yay Bubbles! Congratulations!

Update from me - I'm now 3 days late and haven't been this late before but I am too scared to test in case it comes back BFN. I am going to test tomorrow. I can't let myself get excited about it in case its not to be this month.

Hope - I know exactly how u feel..I didn't test until later last night n I was between 17 n 19dpo! I was do worried I was getting my hopes up again to be disappointed. I'm so excited for u...we've shared this cycle n it would bd great to share a BFP with u as well! Wishing u lots of luck n please keep us updated x

Yay Bubbles! Congratulations!

Update from me - I'm now 3 days late and haven't been this late before but I am too scared to test in case it comes back BFN. I am going to test tomorrow. I can't let myself get excited about it in case its not to be this month.

Oh wow hope you get bfp to!! x

Thanks Bubbles and Char :hugs:

I didn't want to sound negative but after trying for so long its hard to get your hopes up! I am, I think, 17DPO. I will let you know. I would so love to join you girls! xx

Thanks Bubbles and Char :hugs:

I didn't want to sound negative but after trying for so long its hard to get your hopes up! I am, I think, 17DPO. I will let you know. I would so love to join you girls! xx

Hopeforfuture its not negative, all us lttcers no what its like, so understand for sure :hugs::hugs: you will be with us soon, Back a few months ago all I thought was its not going to happen for me but it did I jusst had to wait my turn :dohh: x

Ladies... I'M PREGNANT!

I really can join you Bubbles and Char!!! :)

Other ladies in this thread - DO NOT GIVE UP! It does happen naturally after a year of trying!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->