• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Name Help :)

todmommy4568

Mom of 1 expecting #2
Reaction score
Okay so my husband and I have had names picked out since June of 2015 but now that I am finally pregnant I don't care for our girl name haha figures. We like the idea of having a name that isn't extremely common like john or Luke, it doesn't have to be way out there just not super common.

Okay so our boy name is Judson Lyle if that helps at all haha.

Here is my struggle. The girl name we had picked was Oakley Enid. I am not liking the way it "flows." We want to keep Enid as the middle name as it is a family name.

I am open to any suggestions! Even if it is a common name and just goes well with Enid as a middle name 🙂

:happydance: Congratulations!!!!!!:happydance: How are you doing with the internship? How much weight did you lose before you got pregnant? So happy for you!

No idea why but Bethany Enid sprung to mind. I like Judson but not Lyle, no idea why?

You could try posting this in the baby names section, you might get more responses/suggestions.

Wish85 - I realized after I posted that I put it in the wrong spot haha. Lyle is a family name as well, my husband is pretty adamant about that one lol. You are definitely right though Bethany does go well with that!

Piper that cracked me up! :haha: I didn't end up losing hardly any :( I would lose and then bounce back and so on and so forth, we actually just took a couple months of focusing on nothing and then it happened go figure haha. I wish I would have lost more because now I'm scared that I still have so much weight on me. I have a feeling I will probably lose some now though since I am eating healthier and it is small meals often because if I don't eat every three hours I get sick and if I eat a normal size meal I am too full and get sick haha. My internship is going really well! I am actually about 40 days out from graduation already! How have things been going for you? I can't believe you are 14 weeks already!!

Wish85 - I realized after I posted that I put it in the wrong spot haha. Lyle is a family name as well, my husband is pretty adamant about that one lol. You are definitely right though Bethany does go well with that!

Piper that cracked me up! :haha: I didn't end up losing hardly any :( I would lose and then bounce back and so on and so forth, we actually just took a couple months of focusing on nothing and then it happened go figure haha. I wish I would have lost more because now I'm scared that I still have so much weight on me. I have a feeling I will probably lose some now though since I am eating healthier and it is small meals often because if I don't eat every three hours I get sick and if I eat a normal size meal I am too full and get sick haha. My internship is going really well! I am actually about 40 days out from graduation already! How have things been going for you? I can't believe you are 14 weeks already!!

So glad that the internship is a great experience! Will you have do adjust your post-graduation plans due to the pregnancy? Yes, I'm very happy to be in the 2nd trimester! I've "graduated" from my RE & will see a new OB in 2 weeks!

Are you active on this site? I'd like to keep me in touch like we did on the last thread. :flower:

Laylanie Enid (like lay-luh-nee)
Jayda Enid
Jaylyn Enid

Congrats on the pregnancy ! Hope those names help a bit I am also on the hunt for names !

Skypink thank you for your suggestions! Very helpful! I am realizing that the names ending with n or ly work well with that middle :)

Piper we could start something in pregnancy discussions or buddies but I don't know what to name it haha. The pregnancy shouldn't change any plans, we will be moving at the end of December and I hope to find a job soon after moving if not before the move and then should have about seven months to work, assuming I work until the very end

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->