Name ideas please?!

NellyLou

Reaction score
Hello! We are expecting our second child and while we don't know the sex yet, I am pretty convinced it is a girl. We are settled on a boy's name of Theodore, but I haven't found a girl's name I absolute love. Our DD's name is Kallie, and some girl's names I like are Georgia, Eleni, Stella... I really like older names and love names with cute nicknames. Any suggestions would be appreciated :)

I love the name Theodore! Are you pronouncing it with or without the h?

With the H. Hubby is greek and would like Theodoros, but I can't pronounce it correctly so I am refusing to name my child something I can't say haha.

Haha! Theodoros sounds too much like thesaurus for my liking

Lol. true! Thank you for that, now I can use it as an excuse :)

Now if you could talk my OH out of using Megatron as middle name, that'd be great ;) xx

I love Eleni (but it sounds terrible with our last name.) However, I think Georgia sounds best with Kallie :flower:

How about Gabriella nn Gabi/Ella or Matilda nn Tilly/Tulsa

Greek girl names!

Daphne
Thalia
Phoebe
Callista
Selene
Cora

Cordelia
Felicity
Elizabeth (loads of nn potential)
Georgina
Margerat (lots of nn potential)
Iris
Nancy
Evangeline
Elise
Margot
Audrey
Olive
Persephone (nn Percy)
Martha
Cecilia
Cecily
Florence

Thanks ladies!

Button#, I love Margaret but dh's best friend just had a baby girl and named her Margaret :( I love the nickname Maggie, and that is what she is going by too lol.

Rscha, most of those names were on our list, but hubby vetoed them. DD was going to be Callista until the last minute, but we went for Kallianna instead. Wanted the nickname Kallie which would have worked for either name :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->