• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Name that...

And there was me trying it pick a less obvious one!😂

"She's Saying That's Ok
Hey Baby Do What You Please
I Have The Stuff That You Want
I Am The Thing That You Need"

That is definitely DD by the Weeknd!

Here's mine. TV show:

"Do you guys know where I can get one of those gold necklaces with a “T” on it?"

Mommyfirefly...i need a hint!

Heres an easy one! Tv show..."i declare this...the summer of george!"

Right, Mommyfirefly- it's Dirty Diana! But I was quoting the original - by Michael Jackson
Hmmm... For yours I'll guess Brooklyn Nine Nine (I'm sure it's wrong!)
Meli- I have no clue! Hint?
Ok new TV show clue:
" It had become the focus of everything. It was all I could feel, all I could think about. It blotted out the rest of my face, the rest of my life. Like the zit had become… the truth about me."

Ok...a hint.....its from the nineties!:):)

Ameli..omg! My fav fav fav show from the ninties! My So Called Life!
I cant believe someone else knows about it! Lol

You're right Meli! My So Called Life - best show ever! :)
I'll have to think about yours...

I still watch it if im having a bad day!

Im just going to take a stab....is it friends? For mommyfirefly

Gold necklace with a t on it = Arrested Development! (I'm wearing my Bluth's Frozen Bananas t-shirt as I type this.)

Fruitee, is yours Castle? I (embarrassingly) remember the proposals from Bones well enough to be pretty sure it's not that...

My new quote (TV show): "Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have."

Tammy...its from my fav movie ever! BRIDESMAIDS!:):):):):)

Yes!

You are so right! It's a little mixed up! We gotta figure out a way to keep the active ones clear Any suggestions, you guys?
It *looks* like all the previous quotes have been answered except the one that TX just posted.

Maybe we could change the color of posts that are active and make the ones that have been guessed another color? :shrug: Or maybe only have one quote going at a time?

Gold necklace with a t on it = Arrested Development! (I'm wearing my Bluth's Frozen Bananas t-shirt as I type this.)

Fruitee, is yours Castle? I (embarrassingly) remember the proposals from Bones well enough to be pretty sure it's not that...

My new quote (TV show): "Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have."

Yeah it was castle :) well done :happydance: I've not watched bones yet

I like that, tammy! The colors.

Ladies, do you think you could make your new quotes green and when someone guesses it right change it to red? Is that possible? Or would you rather do one quote at a time? I like multiple qoutes. Or what about using Bold. Bold for active qoute, unbold it once someone guess its?

I just turned mine green. Here are the quotes and answers so far:

ANSWERED:
TV: "Why don't you purify yourself in the waters of lake Minnetonka?" Chapelle Show

TV: "Just because you shot Jesse James, don't make you Jesse James." Breaking Bad

TV: "I'm no hero. I put my bra on one boob at a time like everyone else." Bob's Burgers

Music: "Disease's growing, it's epidemic
I'm scared that there ain't a cure
The world believes it and I'm going crazy
I cannot take any more" Pink

TV: "Stop telling me about my own culture!" Big Bang Theory

Movie: "That vest was disgusting..." Mean Girls

TV: "we're young, rich, and full of sugar....what do we do?" The Simpsons

TV: "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword" Game of Thrones

TV: "i like my money where i can see it....hanging in my closet!" Sex and the City

TV: "Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

Movie: "its a glow in the dark compass ring...so you dont get lost" Big

TV: 'I'm not proposing to you to keep you here, or because I'm afraid I'm going to lose you. I'm proposing because I can't imagine my life without you.' Castle

Song: "She's Saying That's Ok
Hey Baby Do What You Please
I Have The Stuff That You Want
I Am The Thing That You Need" Michael Jackson/Dirty Diana

TV: "im my father's daughter...and sorta his son" Modern Family

Movie: "This is some classy shit...
I want to apologize. I'm not even confident on which end that came out of." Bridesmaids

Movie: 'You cannot marry a man you just met' Frozen

TV: "Do you guys know where I can get one of those gold necklaces with a &#8220;T&#8221; on it?" Arrested Development ("A cross?" "Across from where?" <3)

TV: "i declare this...the summer of george!" Seinfeld

TV: " It had become the focus of everything. It was all I could feel, all I could think about. It blotted out the rest of my face, the rest of my life. Like the zit had become&#8230; the truth about me." My So-Called Life

OPEN:

TV: "Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have."

Hint 1: It's a sitcom, still on the air.

"Tx...im going to guess the middle?

New quote...MOVIE..."but daddy i was going to sing in the show!"

Tx - is it It's Always Sunny in Philadephia? Thank you for that post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->