• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Name that...

I knew it was familiar and when you said late 80's movie it just clicked! Love that movie. I've seen it tons of times.

Meli, I have no idea about yours. Clue?

Ameli, yours is Heathers! I knew I knew it. (I often go around saying "I love my dead gay son.")

meli... is it Men in Black?

Tx...nope!
Another clue....its a stephen spielberg movie:)

Meli- I'm not sure that narrows it down much, LOL. He has made so many movies. Jurassic Park?

Woo!

Here's another TV show quote:

"With all due respect, you're talking about bringing guns to an intervention and you're drinking wine out of a soda can."

Tx, is one of the actors in that show Danny Devito?

Here is a song - Yo I know Pi to a thousand places
Ain't got no grills but I still wear braces
I order all of my sandwiches with mayonnaise
I'm a whiz at minesweeper I can play for days

Answer - White and Nerdy

Tx, I think Lilly is right - is it from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (with Danny Devito)?
Lilly - I have no idea about your lyrics! Can't even make a decent guess.

Tx, I think Lilly is right - is it from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (with Danny Devito)?

This! I was trying to think of the name but couldn't and was trying to follow my own rule of no googling!:haha:

Hmmm...I'll take a stab at Lilly's

Is it Willow Smith--braces and Minesweeper leads me to believe it's a young artist? :shrug:

Edit: New quote...TV show

Actor #1--"None of this would have happened if we weren’t so rich"…

Actor #2--"Let me get something straight. Your mother and I are rich. You have nothing."

Ameli, you're right!

Lil, is yours the song that might as well be my theme song (aka Weird Al's "White and Nerdy")?

Tammy, easy! The Cosby show! :thumbup:

Yes!, White and Nerdy. tx! :haha:

EDIT: Ok had to go find a good one - Movie:

Husband: What is the name of the Lone Ranger's nephew's horse?

Wife: Ah... Victor! His name is Victor.

Husband: How the hell did you know that?

Wife: Everybody knows that!

Answer: A Christmas Story

:thumbup: Yup! It's the Cosby Show. I thought that one would be hard because it's so old. This thread is making me want to watch all these old movies and TV shows again. It's a walk down memory lane.

Lilly--I have no idea. I need to watch more tv. Question 1: Is it a newer movie or an older movie?

I can't turn do colors from my phone, but is yours A Christmas Story Lil?

(Do I win a leg lamp?)

Tx got it tammy! She is TOO good for this! Like you I thought it was harder because it's older....I watch it every year...multiple times!:dohh: lol

Song:

I was beat incomplete
I'd been had, I was sad and blue
But you made me feel
Yeah, you made me feel
Shiny and new

Answer: Like A Virgin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads