• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Name that...

It's not Always Sunny or The Middle. Hint 2: The actor who said the line is married to an actress from Will and Grace.

Meli, is yours Little Miss Sunshine?

Ah, Parks and Recreation (Ron Swanson), tx!
Meli, is it Dirty Dancing?

Ameli, you are definitely right on mine, and I'm 99.999% sure you're right on Meli's. You rock at this!

New one- It's a quote from a movie:This is the one rule of the house. Don’t EVER touch my drumset. DON’T TOUCH IT!

Ok, new one! This is a movie quote too:“I can’t believe this is my life. Oh my God. I’m gonna have to send my SAT scores to San Quentin instead of Stanford.”

This sounds sooo familiar! Im going to say orange county?
I dont think thats right tho!

No, Meli that's not the right movie. It came out in the late 80's.

It does sound familiar. I'm going to guess Ferris Bueller's Day Off?

OK...New quote...It's from a movie

"I hate your stinking guts. You make me vomit. You're scuuuuuuum between my toes!"

LITTLE RASCALSSSSSSSS! I LOOOOOOOOVE that movie! lol

OK here is mine:

Movie: Because if I tell you, you'll tell your friends, your friends are callin' me on the horn all the time, I gotta show up at shopping centers for openings and sign autographs and shit like that and it makes my life a *hell*. Okay? A living hell.

A clue - Late 80's movie.

Ameli Got it! Beetlejuice

Hmmm...Lilly that sounds familiar and makes me think it's Vince Vaughn or Will Ferrell in something, but I have no clue.
Also, no Tammy - mine is not Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Another clue for mine: It's a dark comedy and there are four deaths.

Yep! You got it, Lilly. I love that movie too. It's so damn cute.

Urgggg! I have no idea for either!
Have to think more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"