Napisan

L

lfernie

How many of you use it and how often? I bought some in the supermarket last week but do you use it at every wash or is it abrasive? Also heard it's not very good for washing machine! Any thoughts?x

i purchased some and used it a few times but i read somewhere (on here i think) thats its awful for your nappies so i then refrained.

I got some today and I love the smell! I think my mum must've used it on my little sister's terry nappies so it just smells like childhood to me!

I'm not sure about using it on nappies that are colourful or with PUL so I'm just using it to remove stains from flip inserts at the moment. I'll be interested to hear what others say too.

I have colourful PUL pocket nappies and it is recommended I only use Napisan.
I've used it for other things, colours and whites for quite some time and never had a problem with my washer or the clothing. I did have one piece of clothing with brown lace on it and it turned the brown lace a bit lighter, but other than that no issues with anything else.

I've used it a few times to soak inserts and never had any probs. If i have a few dirty nappies then i'll sometimes add 1/2 tablespoon to my wash but rinse an extra time :)

Great as a soaker before putting into the washing machine! I used to use half or quarter scoop in the wash until my washing machine service guy told me its bad for the machine...
My last machine developed rust inside the front panel, and started leaking... it was about 5 years old, so am being more careful now with my new one!!! Especially as the washing loads are going to quadruple when LO arrives!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->