Nappies

M

Maffie

Im wanting advise on nappies please, want a cloth bum baby:baby:, so any advise on brands that are recommend and brands that dont fair so well. Been reading about all in ones and the 2 piece ones. So give your views please.

Thank you

Have only just switched to cloth but I got tot-bot bamboozles as they felt the softest. They are the only ones I've used but I really like them as they are so easy to use, no folding and it means DH is also willing to use them. I've had no leaks also. Sorry can't be much more help

i have both bambino mio's and mothercare smart nappy and i love them both,very easy to use and they wash and tumble dry lovely HTH xx

Just got some bargain little lambs so will try those out. Im signed up for a mnths free trial with a nappy service when LO comes so may get to try a few different ones then.

These a thread on it in the baby and toddler section. I thought it may be helpful so added link
https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-to...um-uses-cloth-nappies-diapers-28-6-5-7-a.html

I use the little lamb nappies and some cool print funky wraps from ebay the little lamb nappies are great theyre my favourite so far

Hun there are loads of reviews in the eco friendly forums...come and join us!

https://www.babyandbump.com/eco-friendly-products-services/

Im not a fan of my tots bots cotton two piece nappies. They are very bulky and make her look like a weeble.

:lol: Harry looks a bit like a weeble in his little lamb and fleece wrap!!! He sits up like a weighted buddah.... all bum and boobies!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: Harry looks a bit like a weeble in his little lamb and fleece wrap!!! He sits up like a weighted buddah.... all bum and boobies!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Meadow has a muffin top in hers:cloud9:

Hahaha.... bless them and their fat bits eh!!!!! :rofl:

We already had loads of terry squares and wanted fitteds so we went to ebay. Bought some really cheap fleece lined nappies which we stuff the terries in from maysfamilystore and then was tempted with the most beautiful fleece outer wraps in loads of prints. We'l be going back for more. They're really reliable- no leaks so far

I love Bumgenius. They are birth to potty and we have had no leaks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->