Napping -LO wont do it!!

KayBea

Mummy to Xanthia Lily
Reaction score
When LO was born we cuddle up on the sofa and ide watch tv while she slept..
When she got to about 2 montths she would nap in her bouncer or her crib, she would fall asleep in the car or pushchair too.
Now shes 3 and half months she wont nap at all during the day.
not in her bouncer, me cuddling her, in the car, in pushchair in crib...
She wakes up at 8.30am and will not sleep but come 6pm she wants to sleep and falls asleep on her 6pm bottle,
Lastnight i put her in bed at 6pm and she slept until 8am.. -didnt wake once.
Im fine with this but would prefure if she had a nap..

Any ideas or shall i just let her get on with it?
X

Is she grumpy during the day??? If she's sleeping well at night and doesn't seem tired during the day I don't know what you can do.

My LO won't nap but really needs to as she gets ridiculously tired and grumpy!! xx

She gets grumpy about 1pm but then is fine by 2pm -as if shes had an hours sleep while playing..
X

When i need Toby to go to sleep and i know he wont go off on his own i put a muslin or something similar over his head to my shoulder (if you get what i mean) and cover him up and cuddle him a bit of a jig/rock etc and he is asleep within minutes, i know he needs a sleep sometimes but he doesnt! So this really works for us, I then either just have a cuddle while he sleeps or put him down upstairs in his cot - depends how i am feeling :blush:

PS - he can obviously still breath etc so nothing wrong with covering him up just until he is asleep then i uncover his head

Thanks, might try that..
:)

She sleeps with a muslin anyway as a comforter, and she puts that over her head to go to sleep at night.. Once shes asleep i move it.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"