Nappy Head At Its Best

steph1505

Reaction score
Okay....I see how some people share their embarrassing stories of how their pregnancy brain has got the better of them and I always think to myself... "wow im pretty lucky that I havent done anything like that"

Until...

I went to Asda this afternoon for a few bits and bobs and when I got the checkouts...I realised that I didnt have any of my bank cards with me...so I had to pay the poor guy in 10pence pieces and coppers!!

Then...

I get out to my car and cant find my car keys anywhere so I think to myself that I must have left them at the checkout while I was raiding through my purse! So I head back into Asda and go up to the girl at the customer service desk and asked if anyone has handed in my keys and when she said 'no' I started to panic! So she sat me down and gave me a wee glass of water while her and a few more members of staff go in search of my keys! They went and looked down all the checkouts, the huge George section and any of the aisles that I'd been down! Eventually they come back empty handed...so I think that I'll get my phone out to see if anyone can come pick me up...and when I pick up my bag...out fell my keys:blush:

I was soooo embarrassed! Luckily everyone just laughed!!

Oh dear!

:rofl: aww bless haha! glad they saw the funny side of it though, typical pregnancy brain!

Haha I know!! At least we all have an excuse for these moments! :D

hehe sound like nice staff thank goodness. I am doing all sorts of wacko stuff at the moment too x

Bless your heart...you probably wanted to bury your head in the ground! LOL...I have done things like that before being pregnant:) Don't feel bad-we all have our days!

Haha, I'm at work in my little cafe tonight and the guys here have to order their food.

Tonight pretty much everyone has had the wromg flavoured pie and in some instances something completely different! It's pot luck these days! I used to be so with it and organised.

I totally understand how you are feeling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->