Nappy liners

chuck

Reaction score
Flushable or fleece?

I'm using flushable ones at the moment and I find them a bit of a pain to be honest I was given 2 rolls (lovely) but they're not perforated so I have to spend ages cutting the darned things...but that aside I find they dont really catch much poo to be honest.

The nappies are still getting covered in poo as it either goes through or leaks around it as its bunched up in the nappy over time.

How do you guys that use fleece liners find them?

Do they catch more of the poo and stop it getting on the nappy as much?

What do you do with them cleaning wise? Scrape and then pail I suppose?

i use fleece liners mainly to keep her bum dry atm since her poos are pretty firm and just tip off into the bin, bits of it does get onto the nappies still but it does help to catch the majority of it :D

x

I started off with disposable liners and gave up really quickly - like you said, they don't catch much and are difficult to keep flat. I used to find them all scrunched up around her bits :wacko:

Fleece liners are much easier. Leyla still has fairly liquid poo so I shake off what I can down the loo, sometimes use a bit of loo roll to give it a wipe, then rinse it in the sink if I can be bothered. They're much better at containing poo and keep her skin dry.

i love my fleece liners, i use either junior joy ones or little lamb ones. audrey's poop is still very runny so i can't really 'ping' off her poo so i just shove them in the washer as is, and they come out fine !

I use the Little Lamb ones 10 for £6, was free delivery last time I ordered them, I have about 30 so I never run out!!

Little Lamb fleece liners

Sometimes when Chloe's poos are firm, I just stretch it over the loo and it comes off, otherwise more often then not I just hold onto one end of it and dunk it into the loo water a few times then flush whilst holding onto the corner of it still, so the force of the water hopefully carries whatevers left of it away. The a quick wring out and in the bucket. They are lovely and soft and are nice and big!!

If I use them I use fleece, I dont bother doing anything with the poo as its so liquid it gets soaked up pretty fast. TBH I dont often use liners as 99% of my nappies have a built in layer of fleece or other stay dry type material.

i do a rinse wash before my detergent wash to get rid of the watery poop - but i do still use fleece liners on all my nappies.

Fleece here. Used one disposable and hated it so sold the rest. LL fleece here too :)

Neither for us...but ill explain :lol:

I found a brand on ebay, its not flushable but is disposable. Its kinda fabricy like and much much better than the flushable ones. I just scoop a dirty one up in a nappy bag, and a non dirty one jsut goes with my normal rubbish.

I bulk bought mine though as unfortunatley theyre not made anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->