nappy wraps

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
I have 5 one-life nappies but no wraps. I know i do not have to use the one-life wrap but wondered what would be the best sort to go for and also how many i would need? Seems to be so many and so confused :shrug:

I would go with Motherease Riki :) I have numerous wraps and Rikis are the ones I will use more than any other because they are so reliable.
If you only have a few nappies that need wraps, eg if you have five OneLife nappies and then are going to use other nappies that dont need wraps then just two wraps would be adequate.
If you intend to use nappies that need wraps full time then I would suggest four to six wraps.
There are other good wraps that are more exciting colours and patterns than Motherease. For example Nature Babies, Blueberry, WeeNotions. I have all these and they all perform well. I only trust two wraps overnight though and thats the Motherease Riki and the Flip outers.

Thank you have some of the Motherease Riki on my ebay watch list so see how i go! I actually quite like the designs very simple but not just plain. Alos have watch on some Cotton Bottoms ones are these reccommended or not really? :flower:

i use cottom bottoms ones, never had a problem with them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->