Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
Since 2006:
HW (whilst pregnant, lol): 171lbs :sick:
CW (10 weeks post partum): 136lbs
Pre-PG (on average): 125lbs
LW: 94lbs
GW: 105lbs

Honestly I really would like to weigh 98lbs but I don't think my OH or some other people in my life would be supportive of that. So, 105lbs I think is something everyone can live with and I (hope) I won't still feel fat once I reach that goal!

Clothing sizes: 5/6. I have to wear jeans or tighter fitting pants in size 7 due to bandages on my abdomen ATM also.

Challenges:
I am still not medically cleared to do much exercising. I'm allowed to walk.
I have poor eating habits (I binge sometimes, other days I eat nearly nothing).
I am a picky eater!
I still feel nauseous after meals (since I had Elyse).
Oh, I am also a pizza-holic :pizza:

I miss my old body.

Today... in terms of exercise, nothing really.
Today... in terms of food, 1 grilled cheese sandwich w/ ketchup. (I know grilled chese is so bad for you. My mom made me it!) & a few pieces of raw veggies (carrots, cauliflower, mushrooms) in low-fat ranch dip.

Good luck hunni!! im starting my journal this week too, its just so hard when having a child to get motivated :(

I'm so upset with myself today.
I'm struggling right now.

Didn't eat a thing all day, it's now 2:40 and I made myself some oatmeal, but it doesn't taste very good, so I'm not going to finish it. Thing is, now I'm not hungry anymore from having a couple bites & a glass of milk and I'm not sure if I've ruined my appetite for dinner now, which will probably be at around 5.

I used to have a couple of issues about food. I feel good about myself in a sick way for not eating very much today... and angry that I slipped up for a couple bites of nasty oatmeal? :( :(

Hun you need to eat often as if youre eating as little as poss as soon as you go back to eating normally, youll pile it back on x x

Since 2006:

94lbs seems really low, even 105lbs, do you mind if i ask how tall you are?
I'm not trying to be nosy, just wondering, I'm battling the weight lost issue too, only mine is not from pregnancy, but rather from years of trying I call it my "Pre-pregnancy" weight gain 30lbs total!

Best of luck to you!

Good luck hun!
I wish I could get the willpower.
I've started diets about 6 times since stopping bf'ing... and yet, I still haven't lost weight! :rofl:

Since 2006:

94lbs seems really low, even 105lbs, do you mind if i ask how tall you are?
I'm not trying to be nosy, just wondering, I'm battling the weight lost issue too, only mine is not from pregnancy, but rather from years of trying I call it my "Pre-pregnancy" weight gain 30lbs total!

Best of luck to you!

I'm only 5 feet tall!

Today I ate:

Couple bites of oatmeal.
Small serving bean salad
1 souvlaki skewer on 1 whole wheat pita w/ tzatiki (sp?) sauce (homemade with low fat yogurt)

2 glasses of milk, 5 glasses water, 1 Corona

Thanks for answering that, i really didn't want to seem nosy. But knowing that your only 5ft then 98-105lbs seems about right. I'm 5'10 and would love to just weight 135lbs once again.

Okay... so I haven't been updating like I wanted.. but I've had 2 really busy days (maybe 3?) and hardly been on much at all...

I've been naughty. I bought an intestinal cleanse/weight loss complex system.. I'll weigh in every Monday so we'll see how it goes! 2nd day of my cleanse.

I also got a pedicure,
Got highlights (my sister is really gifted with hair.. she did it for me.. cost me $12!! Much better than the $120 I pay at the salon! I think she should be a hair dresser but she has no interest in doing that :shrug:),
And started with Crest Whitestrips Premium (better than classic, not as good as pro effects).. it promises you'll see a difference in 3 days but I've seen one already (I'm on day 2 as well)- only issues: hurt my gumlines a bit & hard to stick on sometimes. They also say not to do it right after brushing your teeth, but that's the most convenient time for me? Ah well.

Doing good with eating, been having eggs for breakfast rather than bagels or nothing at all, they fill you up really well. Just got to get down the hard-boiling, 1 large hardboiled egg is only like 70 calories! Good snack :)

Okay... so I haven't been updating like I wanted.. but I've had 2 really busy days (maybe 3?) and hardly been on much at all...

I've been naughty. I bought an intestinal cleanse/weight loss complex system.. I'll weigh in every Monday so we'll see how it goes! 2nd day of my cleanse.

I also got a pedicure,
Got highlights (my sister is really gifted with hair.. she did it for me.. cost me $12!! Much better than the $120 I pay at the salon! I think she should be a hair dresser but she has no interest in doing that :shrug:),
And started with Crest Whitestrips Premium (better than classic, not as good as pro effects).. it promises you'll see a difference in 3 days but I've seen one already (I'm on day 2 as well)- only issues: hurt my gumlines a bit & hard to stick on sometimes. They also say not to do it right after brushing your teeth, but that's the most convenient time for me? Ah well.

Doing good with eating, been having eggs for breakfast rather than bagels or nothing at all, they fill you up really well. Just got to get down the hard-boiling, 1 large hardboiled egg is only like 70 calories! Good snack :)

I always wanted to try the diet Beyonce did... that like, water, cayenne pepper, syrup and lemon or something.. Sounds nasty, but apparently some REALLY interesting stuff comes out int he form of poop! :rofl:

Yeah I have the link to it on my computer!

I'm on MetaSlim though. I could go into detail about stuff but I don't know if it's TMI!

I need a new Brita system.. our pitcher cracked, I've been buying out the corner store's supply of Dasani :blush:

Omg this intestinal cleanse is.. "cleansing".. lol. Weigh in tomorrow. Hope I at least stayed the same if I didn't lose!

I want the details... lol.
Maybe I'll try it..
Although, right now I'm doing good at Weight watchers.. so far atleast!

Good luck hunni with the weigh in!! let us know how you get on :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->