Natural Foods Freebie

Seraphim

Amazing Baby Girl
Reaction score
Thought I would flag this freebie up in this section because it's about healthy snacking...

https://www.babyandbump.com/freebies/200395-free-graze-natural-snack-box-1-half-price.html

i have been using graze for a few weeks now and they are fab!!! i love the dairy free choccy beans!!

i have been using graze for a few weeks now and they are fab!!! i love the dairy free choccy beans!!

Do you think they are worth the money? I started with them today but haven't got a box yet obv, I can't really get how big they are, do you get much stuff?

My first thought (on seeing the box on the doormat) was 'Oh. That's smaller than I thought.' - But I tell ya, it took me a while to get through it, and I was loving every mouthful ;)

At the moment, buying things for LO the regular price of £2.99 seems like a :nope:
But when I think to my normal state at work, or picking up a Tescos sushi box, pack of sandwiches or salad box if I'm caught in a rush... then it doesn't seem so much.

£2.99 on the graze box seems inline with the price of other things I might pick up.

HTH :)

Yeah that helps, I keep telling myself it will be small, cos it looks big on the website, yet they say it fits through your letterbox! I don't think 2.99 is that bad esp if I was either going to work and would take it with me, had a child who actually ate food, lol, or had a healthy minded husband!!

I will try them for a few weeks as they look yummy, thanks for prom code! :thumbup:

i've just ordered so we'll see what happens!!!! quite excited, i love nuts n seeds!!!

Mine came today, and I have decided they are def worth 2.99! I am going to send the bits I don't like to work with Jake, lol. Also I love the box, will come in handy for posting stuff!

:happydance:

I'm rather excited about my next delivery :lol:

I got my first box through today, although it was a postal strike box so didn't get any fresh fruit!
I only managed to get 2 of the korean chilli rice crackers because my 2 boys and my niece scoffed the rest! They were like animals fighting over the last ones lol
I never expected any of them to like what was in the box and especially expected my youngest who's 5 to turn his nose up at it but they all loved what was in the box!!

tbh i wasnt that impressed with mine :( i got cashews which were YUM!!!!! but the rest was really really salty! :( i got pumpkin seed mix which i normally love but i had about 3-4 seeds and couldnt eat any more cos of the salt :sick: i also got apple strudel and peanuts in yoghurt which is soooooo not my thing and i'm not a fan of dried fruit

i suppose its my fault really as i didnt go through all of the foods, so obviously they sent out what they thought i liked!!!

Lol yeah I made sure I went through and ticked the stuff I liked, I don't want any salty bits! :lol:

i couldnt believe it tho........salty pumpkin seeds??? thts just plain wrong!!!!!!

Lol, it is really...I got chilli almonds, which Jake ate, dried cherries, which Jake ate, dried cranberries, which Jake ate, and chilli crackers, which I ate. Hmm. Bit unbalanced there I think!

lol ...that would have been my total nightmare...........i hate dried fruit...chilli almonds sound yum tho........hmm might give it another few goes n then re judge :thumbup:

Aw :(

I did go through and rate everything on mine. You can also set it to send more of what i love, or try more new things.

Hope the next ones better x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->