natural IVF anyone?

PatientMum

Reaction score
Dear ladies,
Does any of you have any experience with natural ivf with either none or very mild stimulation? Did it work for you? if mildly stimulated, what drugs did yo use? Many thanks.

We did three cycles of egg retrieval. 1) follistim for a few days, one follicle growing to a mature egg, unsuccessful retrieval. 2) clomid, one follicle matured to an egg, successful retrieval, egg fertilized, frozen day 3 embryo. 3) follistim, four follicles, three matured, two eggs retrieved, both fertilized, both survived to day 3, only one survived to day 5 -- one embryo frozen.

Out of three follicles that had matured, only two eggs were retrieved, the third one was dismissed for some reason. I wrote about our case in a separate threat.. That egg became my pregnancy (unexpectedly for us). Doctors were surprised but said it had happened before and they even suggest for couples to have sex before retrieval/around trigger shot just in case, as some kind of insurance. With natural IVF you don't grow 10 or 16 eggs so if an egg gets fertilized, it's not a problem.

hi,
I found your post. I have had 7 natural IVF without any stimulation and had one BFP and now I have a boy. I went through a lot during intesive 9 months of assited conception.
What is your story
Pease look at my signature, and my thread, very detail 1st page with lots of info. I hope it will help u. Ask anything, I am here for u:flower:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/a...h-natural-cycle-ivf-w-o-meds-finally-bfp.html

milena, congratulations to your pregnancy, great news!!! why did your doctors recommend having sex around retrieval? my ovaries get oversensitive even with mild stimms and i cannot
imagine having sex at that time. plus i have a tubal blockage so ther's no point...
dovkav, congratulations to your baby boy!! may i ask, why did you opt for a natural ivf rather than stimulated? cheers ladies!

I hate meds I don't take them, I always look alternative cure. I even didn't have any pain killer for an egg retrieval and my hubby was next to me always.
I think taking hormones are not healthy and may cause some health problems later down the road.
IVF is so addictive, you just want to keep going and hoping for the miracle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->