• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Natural Parenting MEET! 22nd October @ The Baby Show

my friend said she wants to come with me but havent heard back from her just yet so lliena that would be lovely thankyou very much!

ill just be rocking a mei tai tomorrow, unless the ergo comes at silly o clock in the morning!

Cool, although my friend has jsut told me actually she might be able to make it now which would use up the cheeks and cherries one(i hate unreliability!) so I will let you know by later on this evening if I still def have it available :)

thanks hun :) drop me a PM just to be on the safe side :)

We have a friend coming along with us now as well :D

I've just packed my bag all ready :D not sure how many nappies to take though! erm thinking 3 flips should be enough? we're getting there for 10.45ish now as we're gonna brave the tube! oh er and then my friend wants leave about 3ish to beat rush hour etc so think 3 should be enough :D

If the worst came to the worst, you could always buy more. Now I'm thinking that's a great idea... my mum and OH are coming and they both want to stop me buying nappies, but if I accidentally forgot to bring any I'd have to buy more!

I'm taking 3 nappies, but I'm also collecting one from Emma so I'll have 4 should I need them! Oh and of course the one she'll be wearing on the way ;)
Evie's change bag is all packed, apart from our thermos flask for her afternoon bottle, which she probably wont drink lol cos she's too bloody nosey!

We'll probably leave at around the same time as everyone else tbh, but we do wanna go before the rush hour else it's a nightmare with buggies on trains at that time of the day!

EEK I am so bloody excited LOL its sad really! and dont worry I have already thought of the buy a new nappy option LOL :dance: :dance: :dance:

I need to get out more LOL

You know what I just realised? I'm probably the oldest one out of us all!! Gaah!! I'm gonna feel ancient next to you guys :rofl:

C'mon girls, any of you older than 36?

I might 'forget' my bag so i can buy everything new guilt free!

:rofl: Jo!

I am all packed, my train back is either 14.57 or 15.57 :) Im not fussed about being left though if you all go haha!

lol girls - i'm gonna nosey on whos who photos lol on facebook :D

Okay logging off and heading to bed as I have to be up early in morning! I will check the thread an facebook on my phone whilst on train! See you all very soon :happydance:

Oh btw girls please don't be offended if I don't remember names! I am crap at remembering them lol

lol sorry nix you know im defo not 36+ im not even 26+ lol ooohhh good point need to pack nappies for EJ tomorrow

i'll be leaving around 4ish probably DH is gonna pick me up so i dont have to fuss with trains

If the worst came to the worst, you could always buy more. Now I'm thinking that's a great idea... my mum and OH are coming and they both want to stop me buying nappies, but if I accidentally forgot to bring any I'd have to buy more!

Naughty Rach :rofl:

:rofl: Jo!

I am all packed, my train back is either 14.57 or 15.57 :) Im not fussed about being left though if you all go haha!

I wont leave you :D
My bags packed, my baby is a-snoozing, and i'm... not. Hmmmm. Too excited!

I am having SUCH a bad week... I really need this meet! I can't wait to meet you girls, it'll be so nice for my real life and internet life to mix! Rach_C is my only real life mummy friend and it's super lonely :blush:

Aww :hugs: We moved to Stafford last year from Manchester which isnt that far away but I dont really know anyone here at all and it sucks :( Hoping going to some baby classes might help me meet some other mums but most of the time I just get looks cos I have tattoos etc and people tend to judge me before even speaking to me and finding out that actually im not that scary im just normal like them :nope:

I know what you mean about getting judge...either I get judge because of my skin colour...or my tattos..or my piercings...but I did take my piercings out before moving to the Uk as well changed my hair from pink highlights to a dark colour and have had less looks since then:shrug:

its stupid if you ask me!

I get it too! At least our children will grow up to be unprejudiced ;)

You know what realllly sucks? I caved in to society and conformed :blush:

When we had Rory, I had a mohawk and facial piercings. I was so uncomfortable at mummy and babygroups cos we live in such a yummymummy area... fast forward 2 years and when I fell preggo with K I grew out my hair and removed my piercings in an effort to not stand out as much :blush::blush::blush::blush:

What I used to look like:
https://jetbayat.smugmug.com/BMOs/2008/July/1002070/704507252_Rm7Sq-M.jpg

You know what I just realised? I'm probably the oldest one out of us all!! Gaah!! I'm gonna feel ancient next to you guys :rofl:

C'mon girls, any of you older than 36?

Nope but I'm pretty close! Glad I've got someone close to my age cause I was feeling old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->