• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Natural Parenting MEET! 22nd October @ The Baby Show

I am having SUCH a bad week... I really need this meet! I can't wait to meet you girls, it'll be so nice for my real life and internet life to mix! Rach_C is my only real life mummy friend and it's super lonely :blush:

Aww :hugs: We moved to Stafford last year from Manchester which isnt that far away but I dont really know anyone here at all and it sucks :( Hoping going to some baby classes might help me meet some other mums but most of the time I just get looks cos I have tattoos etc and people tend to judge me before even speaking to me and finding out that actually im not that scary im just normal like them :nope:

I know what you mean about getting judge...either I get judge because of my skin colour...or my tattos..or my piercings...but I did take my piercings out before moving to the Uk as well changed my hair from pink highlights to a dark colour and have had less looks since then:shrug:

its stupid if you ask me!

I get it too! At least our children will grow up to be unprejudiced ;)

You know what realllly sucks? I caved in to society and conformed :blush:

When we had Rory, I had a mohawk and facial piercings. I was so uncomfortable at mummy and babygroups cos we live in such a yummymummy area... fast forward 2 years and when I fell preggo with K I grew out my hair and removed my piercings in an effort to not stand out as much :blush::blush::blush::blush:

What I used to look like:
https://jetbayat.smugmug.com/BMOs/2008/July/1002070/704507252_Rm7Sq-M.jpg

LOVE that hair!

Whaaat wish you hadn't conformed!! Heaps yummy muumy! I get so bored seeing people look the same and I know I don't look the same, talk the same, or think the same and I don't care any longer!

I would totally go but I gotta buy a flight that's 7000km away. Anyone want to start a donation fund???? Can I raise $1500 by tomorrow morning??? Hmmm... maybe next year

WOw jetters your hair was well cool back then! Never too late to unconform hehe :) I am on the train ladies woohoo! see you all soon x x

I miss my hawk! I'm a total sell out :dohh:

I'm training to go into teaching though so am pretending it's because of that :rofl:

I'm a tad hungover today as I went out and stayed out late last night. Then had a non sleeping baby. I fear I'm going to be a bit subdued today.

Like the old hawk Jetters! I'm afraid I toned down my look a long, long time ago. Partially it was that I got bored of dying my hair. Now I have a straight job where I couldn't get away with things.

I'm a tad hungover today as I went out and stayed out late last night. Then had a non sleeping baby. I fear I'm going to be a bit subdued today.

Like the old hawk Jetters! I'm afraid I toned down my look a long, long time ago. Partially it was that I got bored of dying my hair. Now I have a straight job where I couldn't get away with things.

Me too..I got tired of colouring my hair..and it continued to fall out as well...so went ot a normal colour:dohh: At the moment I only have bits of red added... However when I want something a bit more funky I do know how to add a bit of coloured extentions.

Thankfully did my make so I might be ok but only might lol

I'm not rock and roll at all haha I'm just a plain Jane Sarah lol

I'm taking my camera too :) I'm really hoping that it's not too busy there otherwise it'll be a nightmare with buggies etc etc!! Fingers crossed lol!

Anyways, Evie's been up since 5.15am.. I wouldnt mind if she'd slept all night but she's been up and down like a flipping yoyo.. damned sleep regression :hissy: I've just given her breakfast and we'll be tootling off to the station in about an hour. Might walk it to see if she'll have a nap on the way... *sigh* I'm knackered already :haha:

Oh has anyone got lynnikins number - can you ask her to text me please :) my train might be earlier than I thought so want to be able to text her when I arrive invade she's waiting for me lol

Lovely to meet you all today ladies! I think more NP meets are required :)

Lovely to meet you all today and Jetters I completely forgot to pay you back for lunch I have sent you a message on facebook but if read this first can you PM me with your PP addy and I'll pop it in there tonight. I'm so sorry :( xxx

So what did you all buy after I left? ;)

Hi Girlies,

Was so nice to meet you all today! I'm so sorry we never made it back to you at 1.30! Izzie and Josh needed lunch and couldnt wait :( I was hoping to see you all walking about but didnt :(

Did you all have a good time? I really enjoyed this baby show :D got lots of freebies and bought myself a G Diaper :D they look really lush :D

Anyway hope you all have a lovely time! I really think I need another day there lol

i found them at pizza express lol not far from where we were sitting to feed the kids

i had a blast it was great to meet everyone

It was great to meet you all. I just wish I had been able to sit down and chat more. I was shattered after arriving home having chased after M the whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->