Naturally pregnant with PCOS and terrified for 12 week scan tomorrow- UPDATE

Gym knickers

Lucky mum to 2 munchkins!
Reaction score
I haven't had time to freak out before now but suddenly tonight I am a mess.
I already have two little girls who were both conceived on my first round of clomid. I have pcos but very long cycles are my only symptom, both pregnancies have been pretty plain sailing.

This baby was an amazing surprise conceived on day 40 odd after my last period. All has gone well, I've had two early scans, heard HB on Doppler and no pain etc.

But, I'm extremely nervous for my 12 week scan tomorrow. I've read that late ovulation is linked to birth defects and I've also had much more extreme symptoms like sickness and exhaustion, I've read high hgc can be indicative of certain trisomys.

I've just got the feeling that this pregnancy is too good to be true and that we will get awful news tomorrow. I've found it hard to take my folic acid as it makes me sick and worrying about this too. Hoping so much my miracle baby is healthy tomorrow!

Oh bless you! Im sure you will be fine Hun! looking forward to hearing about your scan :) my aunty had very long periods and she had this concern too and her son is a perfectly healthy 10 year old! Congratulations xx

Good luck tomorrow!

This is my first pregnancy, conceived with first round of clomid and i also have pcos. I have been a paranoid ball since i got the bfp. Its so hard to relax and enjoy the pregnancy when u got pcos and so many horror stories.

Hopefully u and me will be exception!

I'm sure everything will be great!! Miracles do happen :)

Baby looking beautiful with NT of 1.4. Thanks for all your well wishes we are over the moon!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 25
That's so wonderful! Congratulations!!! (Very sweet picture, too. <3 )

Amazing news and what a clear picture!! &#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->