Naughties by Nature

ty i was really nervous hun this time i got my bfp 1 day early than last im only 10dpo at the mo xx

i would give it a few more days just so you dont waste it. they arent as sensetive. i got my bfp will cal at 10dpo and think i did the digi on 12dpo

thanks my love i think i will go out and get on on sat then :D i still have 2 tests left one frer and a cheapie xx

Congrats Jenny :)

Tori - go on you know you want another :)

Mum2be - are you STILL here? can't be much longer now

I suppose I better get a new ticker really seeing as I'm 8w1d now I think, I haven't done a test for weeks now, haven't bothered with a private scan this time, haven't booked in with a midwife yet and I feel 1000 times more sick than I ever felt with Zara :rofl: - second time round I'm a lot more relaxed :)

Yup, but have been working on it!!
Good to hear you are doing well, it sounds as though twins could be quite possible!!;)

oh yeah the extra sickness could be due to the extra baby.

well blondie if it is twins i dont think you ll have a small bump this time round. lol.

well im planning to join you soon, due to ovulate on sat and i ve decieded im def getting preg this time.

ty blondie :D:D congrats too you too hun :D:D

ive not really had many symptoms nausea comes in waves but i have been tired more and peeing abit more my boobs are abit sore aarron bashed them this morning that did hurt lol got my first scan 2nd september :D:D

xxx

yeah i know hun but i still have a slight problem

well i got my progesterone on friday after being at epau the on call registrar spoke with my consultant said after i find out when my first scan is i have to make an appointment too see him at the clinic as i need to start blood thinning injections now , i call antenatal clinic to book that appointment turns out i cant do that till i find out my first mw appointment so they refered me to the dept to do that turns out they STILL dont have my gp referal so i had to self referal and once i done that they still didnt give me a date so their for i cant book the appointment to get my injections im in tears and stressed cause im trying to do what he asks and no one is helping its important i get this i dont wanna go through another mc even tho im taking aspirin daily im so annoyed what do i do ?

keep ringing them and cry down the phone, i had to do that to get my 12 week scan sorted cos they messed it up. tell them how important it is, bug the midwife and get her to bug who ever.

i know its stressfull but its best to get it sorted and they often need someone on there backs to get it done.

im sure the asprin and progesterone will help though and the injections are just extra, he said after your first scan which would be 12 weeks so think you have some time to sort it.

keep ringing them and cry down the phone, i had to do that to get my 12 week scan sorted cos they messed it up. tell them how important it is, bug the midwife and get her to bug who ever.

i know its stressfull but its best to get it sorted and they often need someone on there backs to get it done.

im sure the asprin and progesterone will help though and the injections are just extra, he said after your first scan which would be 12 weeks so think you have some time to sort it.

he wanted an early scan at 6 weeks hun ive to start it then im gonna call his office at 9am this morning too speak to his secretary im gonna bug the shit sorry out of people till i get what i need x

good on yay. they will give you an appointment just to get rid of you.

oh well can't actually get a midwife appt until I'm almost 12 weeks but she has said she will make sure I'm rushed through for a scan after that. 4 weeks to wait then :(

well good news i have an appointment for a consultant 2nd september same day as my scan 10.20 am i have had to change my scan time from 10.30am too 5pm that was the only appointment they had left so we have a good 7hrs too kill at the hospital lol x

big congrats Jenny!

how rubbish that you have to wait until you are 12 weeks before seeing the midwife Blondie. on the plus side though your pregnancy will probably be feeling like going really quickly. i had a girl first like you and wasn't really sick and then when i was pregnant with Leo i was REALLY sick. have you got a feeling of what you might be having yet?

feeling sorry for my little man at the moment. i found a lump above his right testicle a few weeks ago and took him straight to the docs, who then sent him for a scan. turns out he has an epididymal cyst. they are mostly found in middle aged men! its growing and growing but we have had to wait for a referal to the childrens hospital, Alder Hey. he is going on 1st september for an appointemnt with a surgeon.

he's doing well with other things though. he's zooming around in his walker now and is crawling and trying to pull himself up on the sofa. bless him

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->