Naughties by Nature

topazicatzbet

mummy to 3 boys
Reaction score
Team naughties is moving over.

A new home for us to chit chat, and reunite as we are spread out over ttc, pregnancy, and new mummies now.

:happydance: a new home :)

Well after a whole day of screaming baby I've decided to take her to see doctor in the morning just to be on the safe side as although all the symptoms scream teething I want to rule out anything else like an ear infection and I want to speak to them about whether I should keep giving her Calpol as it is the only thing that stops her screaming or whether there is something else I can give her.

I'm at my wits end - since 4.30am all I have had is feed, scream, exhausted sleep for half an hour, wake, feed, scream, exhausted sleep etc etc although it has mainly been screaming. Trying to make it through until 10pm before giving her another dose of Calpol in the hope she will sleep through tonight and not have me up at ridiculous o'clock :cry: If this is what teething is going to be like then I want to stop the train and get off please!

awe poor zara. good idea to get her checked out at the docs just to reasure you.

love the new ticker as well.

hope all goes well at the drs Blondie,
Well DH is quite pleased with my purchases and likes the doppler too :happydance:

Zara currently asleep after crashing around 11pm after a dose of Calpol :)

Taking her to doctors at 11am so will see what they say - at least if they tell me it's ok to keep giving her calpol I'll be a bit happier about it. They offered me a 10am appointment but I asked for a later one as I couldn't face waking her up to feed and change her before going out :rofl: At least if they rule out an ear infection or anything else then I know it definitely is teething and will find a way of coping with it somehow. Hoping the amber necklace will arrive any day now so we can test just how amazing they are supposed to me though sometimes I think tranquilisers will be the only thing that stops her screaming :rofl:

awe bless zara, a good sleep will help too as she was probable exhausted yest.

mum2be glad the shopping went down well. did hubbies eyes light up at the doppler.

callum slept through again last night, waking up at 7.30, i changed his nappy and brought him in bed with me for a cuddle, he fell right back asleep and has only just woke up. :happydance:
im loving this unbroken sleep, its been about 8 mnths since i ve slept through all night with out waking up.

aww that is fab Beth,

Yeah he was chuffed with the doppler, I was a bit gutted as I couldn't get the HB as easily as I did in the morning, but it was there vaguely, he seems to be getting more excited now which is good :happydance: I guess the scan made it all a bit more real and took away some of the fear for us both... for the time being anyway

well, its my due date today by ov :yipee:

Oooh Samzi - any time now :) Any signs yet??

Well back from docs - Zara has a bit of a raised temp at 37.5 and she has a little bit of a rash in places but the ears don't look obviously infected but they think she has a viral infection somewhere so I've got a perscription for some ibuprofen to use as a last resort if the calpol doesn't work and I've got to get a urine sample and get it back to them by 4pm :rofl: - got my sample collection kit at the ready :wacko: Been told it is ok to keep using Calpol up to 4 times a day if necessary aswell which is reassuring. Fingers crossed it will clear up in a couple of days and I will have my reasonably happy and content baby back again :)

Beth - those first few unbroken nights sleep are the best ever aren't they :)

Just popped in to say hi and thanks for the invite, will try and get invloved in the thread a bit more later but at the min its a bit hard. Still stuck in TTC and its been a year since my :bfp: almost so a bit low.

Congrates on all the lovely bubbas and fingers crossed for you today Samzi x

welcome razcox, thats why we have moved over to groups so those still ttc might feel more welcome.

im sure your time will come soon hun.

how are your puppies doing??

Hello girls just popping in too say hello :px

Hi Jenny and Razcox - hope you are both doing ok? :hugs:

well pizza hut are useless, i booked a table online for tonight for my friends and i and requested room for a baby in a car seat. the only reasn i booked was to make sure there had room for us. get there and they say no booking was made.

we had to wait 15 mins but they did find us somewhere suitable but what was the point of me booking. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->