Naughties by Nature

hey ladies hope your all well.

private dating scan tomorrow - im so nervous! been having niggly feelings all day but hopefully all is ok in there

congrats to blondie on the birth of her son,
second round of naughty babies are popping.

Hey all, how are we getting on with the second round of naughties babies?? Samzi has now also had her little girl x

hey hun, think we have been busy this week, samzi had alice, i had josh on tue and tori had archie today.

Hey all, just though I'd let you know I'm having another baby" only just pregnant though so praying LO sticks. Hope your all ok. :hugs:

Congrats hun. Good to see another naughty on to number 2. Not long now til all our firsts turn 2.

Hi topaz, lovely to hear from you, it's not looking good for me, just like before I got pregnant with Austin I'm bleeding again so I'm pretty sure m/c is on the way, I'm ok though as it is very early again. How's you. Xx

sorry to hear that hun, hope its not and just a scare.

im good thanks, kept busy with 2 under 2.

how is austin doing

Really well, I can't believe he'll be 2 in February, he's caught up with everything despite being early. I can't believe you've got 2 under 2 are you mad!!! They are gorgeous mate. :hugs:

thats great.

well at least 4 of us naughties have 2 under 2 so we all must be mad. lol.

So who else has two then? I'm guessing blondie and Samzi,? Well had my 1st blood test yesterday and my hcg level was at 951 which is apparently fine for 5 weeks so have another tomorrow so fingers crossed it goes up. X

im still floating about still not any further forward married now been married for 5 weeks:) hope you all are well :) x

Congrats Jenny.

Great news on the blood tests
tori has also had another litte boy Archie.

Hi Mork, thank you, I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's a sticky bean, are you trying again? :hugs:

Jenny congratulations on getting married, you look lovely on your photo, have you had some investigations done in regards to ttc? I'm sure it will happen my lovely. :hugs:

I can't believe we have 4 2nd babies from team naughties already. :hugs:

pipkin - i have my fingers crossed for a sticky for you - do you have a journal?
we have been ttc2 for a year now! Hopefully it wont be much longer now.
Hello to everyone :)
xx

Hi Mork, never did a journal, I used ovulation strips which seemed to work last time too. We seem to get pregnant if we do the deed for a couple of days before ovulation. How about you have you got a journal? I'm sure it will happen soon mate. Xx

Aw thanks hon, no journal either! I am sure it will happen when the time is right :) cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->