Naughty foods!

S

Serene123

Do you give your babies naughty things?

I don't want a bashing for this, my daughters perfectly healthy and I have no problem with her eating naughty things here and there now she is over 9-10 months, so if you have a problem with it, keep it to yourself.

She has had so much chocolate over easter. Well.. not sooooooo much, but more than she probably should. She loved it! We also went out for dinner the other day and she had some of my breaded mushrooms and garlic & herb dip... Most of the time now, if I'm eating something I'll give her a little bit. Not always unhealthy of course, and I won't let her have all things I have. I've found myself a lot more easy going now though.

i think everyone gives their kids naughty foods whether they admit it or not.
I know i did when my lo was younger, i think its fine they have to try these things eventually.

:hug:

xxx

I doubt i will be the 1st to admit that they have given their LO Wotsits for brekkie.

When Mollie was bout 3.5 i had ran out of milk and the shop wasnt open so i gave her Wotsits and she was well chuffed.

V xxxx

:rofl: I've often given up giving her breakfast and said "fine, have a biccie instead." :dohh: I'd rather her have a biscuit than nothing!

maddi likes a white chocolate button or two, and she's tried millie's cookies :blush:

Seth has the odd thing but we have to be really careful now as I think we've cracked that he's lactose intolerant.

Dont think theres anything wrong with it at all as long as they aren't living on McDonalds.

xxx

maddi likes a white chocolate button or two, and she's tried millie's cookies :blush:

my little un loves millies cookies. come to think of it so do i :rofl::rofl:

i once traumatised my lo when i was weaning him by giving him skips. They started melting in his mouth and frightened the living day lights out of him :rofl::rofl: he still wont eat them and hes 5 now :rofl::rofl:

i give zane chocolate i dont see the harm (gave him abit too much over easter and he went loopy hahha) long as rubbish isnt all babies eat i dont see a problem with it.

hes screamin at me right now food time lol

I give mine Greggs :rofl::rofl::rofl:

no seriously.It doesn't do them no harm.All 4 of mine have treats and all are fit and healthy xxxx Abi likes Mr whippy ice cream!

God, almost everyone must do this. As long as your sensible! My Mum was always OTT healthy food growing up. We never had crisps, chocolate, or desserts in the house. No fizzy drinks, nothing. However everytime they was a family birthday, we have birthday cake and coke for brekkie :rofl:

:rofl: My brother told me off because I wouldn't let her have some of my chinese the other day :shock:

i once traumatised my lo when i was weaning him by giving him skips. They started melting in his mouth and frightened the living day lights out of him :rofl::rofl: he still wont eat them and hes 5 now :rofl::rofl:

Aww thats sweet lol. I haven't touched a banana since i was 2 for some reason, maybe it was something like that lol

I give her anything that isnt too strong in taste, too sugary, too salty or deep fried. Which is most things. We're having a hard time feeding her at the moment she's being so fussy and doesn't want any of her baby jars which is usually what we can guarantee she will eat. I guess she's just growing up!

Your not alone, I think most parents have given there children naughty things, but as long as its not all the time I think every thing in moderation is okay. I also think letting her try what your having is a fab idea, I didnt with my first and now his a fussy little almost 5 year old, and I did with my second and she eats anything.

you see my avatar? That's Hannah enjoying an Easter chocolate. She stuck the entire thing in her mouth and refused to spit it out :shock: I was afraid she was going to choke :rofl: :rofl:

Max had some ice cream and some chocolate already :) a bit wont hurt as long as you keep it to a limit

Rihanna loved the milkyway easter egg i gave her, not so keen on lumpy stuff yet, in fact she gips so much that I feel bad! lol

x

Dec gets treats on a Friday with Dan. No harm in them having treats as long as it is not every day and like someone already said as long they dont live on Mac Donalds.
Does anyone mind if I give a bit of advice while we are on the subject of treats, alot may already know this, but it is not the amount of sugar your child eats that will damage their teeth it is the frequency they get it, so if you are going to give your child a chocolate bar or a little bag of buttons, let them eat the amount they are allow all in one go (I dont mean shove a whole bar in their mouth!!! ) some parents think it is best to spilt the bar/bag over a whole day, thats a big NO, let them eat all they want/are allow all at the same time, then either throw the rest away or put away for another day. xx I know I can be a bit or a weirdo when it comes to teeth !!!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->