• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nausea again???

beegray

Mommy to Olivia
Reaction score
I am 27+2 weeks and strangely seem to be picking up nausea again???? i had it badly through 1st trimester and till about 16 weeks, but now seems to be starting again? This is our 1st little one, so not too sure, but so far haven't come across any other women who had nausea in the 3rd tri? any ladies had/have the same problem? any insight as to what it could be?

I'm nauseated every day and throw up two to three times a week. Recently my nausea has gotten worse. I blame pregnancy, which really doesn't agree with me.

I had it really bad unitl 16-17 weeks.

Then since I entered 3rd tri I've had slight nausea on and off some days.

Nowhere near as bad as it was, and when it started up I was really worried it might get worse, but it's never worsened and just comes and goes (worse in mornings if I eat breakfast a bit fast and then jump in the car)

So hopefully yours will be the same and just a little bit now and again. I think it's more to do with that my stomach is squished than it being that awful hangover feeling from 1st tri.

I got nausea back from about 27-30 weeks. It was like the first trimester all over again. Then it stopped and came back occasionally starting at 38 weeks but I think that's because baby has everything so squished in there. Hopefully it will get better for you soon hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->