nausea associated with b complex?

gonnagetabump

Reaction score
I have been taking b complex for about a week. And ever since the 2day I have felt like nauseas. I know the b vitamins aren't in excess.. ...they're actually quite low. Compared to other dosages I have seen.....any tips on how to shake the nausea?

I just started these this cycle! I am taking the bcomplex 50.... I haven't had any issues...... Are you eating with them? Maybe that would help or take them before bed?? Idk it sucks they are making you sick!

Yeah I usually take em after dinner.....the nausea is happening lolike all day

Hopefully someone will have some advice!! That is awful!!

i would make sure that you're not dehydrated because the excess that yo don't absorb is excreted in your urine. Also, I had really bad insomnia from these and I didn't realise what was causing it for a week or so, so be aware if that starts x

Definitely take it with food and drink plenty of water.

Actually taking it with food made me way more nauseated. I started taking everything separate...prenatals vitamin b and aspirin. And vitamin b right before bed. I actually was also dehydrated from working wo much not being able to get something to drink bc I was so busy I didn't think about it. I'm a lot better now.thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->