Nausea at Five Weeks?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by TacoTurtle, Dec 11, 2009.

1. TacoTurtle

TacoTurtle Guest

Hello, ladies!

My name is Brooke, and I've just found out that I'm pregnant! My guess is that I'm around five weeks, due sometime mid-August.

Anywho, last night, while out running errands with OH, we were cracking jokes and being silly in the car, when I suddenly felt the need to puke. I didn't actually do it, but the whole way home I felt like I had motion sickness.

Has anyone else had this? With my last pregnancy, which ended in m/c, the only symptoms I had were fatigue and sore nipples.

2. Beautywithin

Beautywithin Mummy of two

Hi and congratulations on your pregnancy, i felt sick from 5 weeks, but didnt actually be sick till 8 weeks, that lasted right up till 19 weeks, so lets hope you dont suffer as bad as that x

3. ladypotter

ladypotter Three Girls!!!

I started my naseau at week 5 too. I have dry heaved about 3 or 4 times and gagged a few times, but have yet to physically throw up. Some days I feel it is going away and then poof...I feel gross again. Your fine!! Well...as fine as someone CAN feel with MS!! :thumbup: