Nausea, cold sweets, and diarrhea?? Morning sickness??

Mrs. Burch

Mommy to Bristol
Reaction score
so I just had all of that and felt like I was gonna pass out. I have been getting a little upset stomach, like growling and need to eat but today I had diarrhea twice. I got the flu shot today too. The fainting, sweets, and nausea came after that, like 4 hours later. Just so confused. ???!! Thanks for advice up front.

I haven't had the flu shot yet but I've had all of those symptoms at the same time before.
I'm 10 weeks now and I haven't had the sweats I awhile but I still get nausea and diarrhea sometimes.

Might be a virus. I picked up a bug from DS and it gave me all those symptoms. My MS was only nausea, so when I was actually sick I gathered I picked up whatever he had.

You wouldnt got that off flu shot straight away. It takes 10-14 days for your body to take it in and make antibiotics.

All what youve said is common in first tri.

Thanks gals!! I did look it up and it said flu shot won't cause anything for 2 weeks, like you said Mummy! It was def morning sickness the dr office said. I called just to make sure it wasn't an adverse reaction. I was just confused because everything I read said MS doesn't start until 6 weeks and I am only 4 weeks today. Oh well, I am just happy to be preg!! Thanks again for all of your input!! Wish you all the best!

i got my flu shot two days before i found out i was pregnant at 8 dpo (and i didnt expect a positive so it was a surprise!) since conception ive had nausea on and off and actually at 10 wks 3 days i had absolutely no ms at all and i got worried! well i just had to go and say "i miss it' and now its back with vengeance today, and at work, it began with not only nausea but extreme dizziness and i swore i was going to faint. i drank about a couple of ounces of water all before this happened but i also ate because eating really helps my nausea from getting worse. it soooo didnt help today!

I've been feeling similar (no diarrhea luckily) to this since yesterday morning, I even had to leave work early yesterday because of it. I haven't had the flu jab so know its not that and mine definitely isn't the same as my usual morning sickness. I hoping ill be better by the end of the day, I hate being ill

I had a poopy tummy after my flu shot. You can develop side effects within 24 hours - that's what my pharmacist told me anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->