• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nausea? Is pregnancy sickness made worse by motion?

kazine

Meatballs for Two!
Reaction score
Okay I'm still unsure if I'm pregnant or not, my period is now 5 days late, took 3 tests, BFN, but they have some pretty dodgy reviews on Amazon about showing BFN when its BFP and vice versa so I'm not taking the result as definite. I just have some questions.

Today when I was on the bus the motion of the bus was making me feel so incredibly sick!!! I was on the verge of throwing up at one point I had to relax myself and try not to :dohh: I know this might be my subconscious acting up. Does morning sickness happen like this? Would something like a bus bring it on or does it just come on randomly? I have no idea! Just asking.

I've had cramps that I usually get during periods/sometimes at other points in my cycle but that was a few days ago and they're gone now. Have more CM than usual though again might be my subconscious. BF has ordered some hopefully more reliable tests online and they should be here by tomorrow to take but at the minute I'm just symptom spotting and wondering what's going on with my body!!

Kaz x

It did for me I had to drive round with the windows open in the car with my head hanging out and any bus ride I had to be sick after! Also a 4/5 hour flight home from turkey before I had a positive test I threw up every 1/2 hour , not sure if its the same for everyone?
Either way I hope you get the result your after xxx

AF arrived today so not pg, but thanks youngy x

My ms was awful when driving or flying! I had a family reunion when I was 7 weeks and felt so sick on the flight. My mom and I then had a 2 hour drive after landing and I was so sick I thought I was going to get sick out the window. Of course this is when my ms started. I also read in what to expect that if you get car sick, you are more likely to get ms.

For future ref, omg yes yes yes. My motion sickness has been truly epic while pregnant, resulting in much vomitting and significant discomfort in cars, on buses and when flying. It's a nightmare, but I have really bad morning sickness and I've always gotten carsick.

I got more dizzy/nauseous just by walking sometimes! I did NOT even want to step into a car... it made it MUCH worse!

Hi everyone! I 've been looking for a great website where I can get help from medical professionals and I came across HealthTap. It allows you to ask questions for free to real doctors. This isn't some generic question and answer website... it personalizes your questions by asking your age, current conditions, and medications. I've been asking questions for a while now, and I highly recommend this if you're looking for fast and reliable answers on health issues like parenting, pregnancy, and more! Just google HealthTap and you'll be on your way to finding answers! Good luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->