ne more news on ema ?????

clairebear

Mummy to 2 handsome boys.
Reaction score
wondered if any one knew any more after her transfusion. hope all is ok x x x

i dont know anything about this, what happened to her??

i too was thinking about her, she had to go back to hospital for a blood transfusion, the hospital should of given it to her after she had jacob but the didn't :( get well soon ema :hugs:

I was thinking about this earlier and thought maybe id missed an update or something. Hope she is ok now and back home with baby

my god i didnt know anything about this either...sending my love

h x

yeah i was wondering about her too and have been checking for updates for a couple of days. hope she is doing ok :hug:

Hope your home again now and feeling much better!! :hug:

xx

Yeah ive been looking too, wonder if mervs mum knows anything???.......

I have txt no reply, but if LIsa is about she'll probably know x

It will likely take her a few days to recover... They sometimes can make you feel quite crappy and tired when you have one... One top of her body having to recover from the labour and the need for the transfusion...

Hopefully She feels better soon and we get an update :) Poor girl has been through alot.

Hope all is ok Ema, and you feel much better soon.
xx
:hug:

she's my text bud but i havent text her cuz i know how hetic it all is!!
Hope ur ok honey!! I'm sure they'll be an update soon!
xx :hugs:

Lisa got a text from her today.She says she's finally able to get out of bed and is felling a little better.
She has to drink iron tablets for the next 6 months and has to have blood tests! Poor thing...:hugs:

Glad she is feeling better! :hug: to Ema!

I've barely been online, had seen ema was having trouble and had to go back to hospital but hadn't seen aything since, thought i mighta jus missed it. Hope you're okay hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->