ne more news on ema ?????

Im getting there hunni thanks for asking. Still not strong enough to walk outside yet.....which getting me down as want to take jacob for a spin in his pram and show him off......but each day slowly feeling better. Can carry jacob etc now. Just cant bath him as bending forward causes me to go very very dizzy so daddy does that :) but its bonding time for them :) But in a week or so im sure ill be slowly getting out and about :) XxxX

Aww good to hear you're on the mend.How is little man?Try to rest as much as you can hunny xxxxxxxxxx

Glad to hear that things are getting better for u hun, even if it is a slow process!! Hope lil man is doing ok!! Me and bethy send hugs! xx

aw he's doing ok. Had to take him the doc's today the anti-biotics they put him on last week made him sick up every feed in the last 24 hours so rushed to doc's this morning (still with bed head :dohh:) And they took him off them and said he now has a tummy bug...:( but since he hasnt taken them all day he is so much better and kept down the last 2 feeds. So hopefully tonight will be better never slept last night (well i never anyway) and only had an hours nap today so exhausted but hey whats new with us new mums :) XxxX

Im getting there hunni thanks for asking. Still not strong enough to walk outside yet.....which getting me down as want to take jacob for a spin in his pram and show him off......but each day slowly feeling better. Can carry jacob etc now. Just cant bath him as bending forward causes me to go very very dizzy so daddy does that :) but its bonding time for them :) But in a week or so im sure ill be slowly getting out and about :) XxxX

aww hun :hugs: I kinda know how u feel, i had lotsa stitches and was in pain for quite a while, still not 100%. At least you're home now and not stuck in grotty hospital, and you'll soon be cursing the pram when u can't get round shops lol! :hug:

I am glad to hear you are feeling better Ema. I didn't know that you had to have a blood transfusion as I haven't been online in a while, but I am really glad to hear that you are on the road to recovery. Relax and let your OH pamper you - you have been through the wars! I am glad to hear that Jacob is doing well.

xxx

i have been away glad to hear ur doing better hunni xxxx glad ur at home with ur little man xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->