Nearly 10 months and still fussy with food

Karina84

Expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi there

Anyone else have a fussy eater? My LO still isn't fussed with food. He will only eat jars/pouches still and even then he's still not fussed about them. I try him with loads of different stuff I eat but he just scrunches his face up. Really starting to feel down about it as I feel there's something I've done wrong! I cook healthy homemade meals from scratch every day for me and my partner so would love to do the same for my LO.
He still seems to prefer his bottles to his food and getting worried as he'll be 1 in a few months.

Any advice or tips anyone? Shall I just stick with what I'm doing and hopefully he'll just one day enjoy food?

Thanks for reading x

Hey it is hard I think you tend to beat yourself up about it I did when lo was ill ( he's 11 months) went off food, but my lo loves his scran.

Have you tried putting things down for him to pick at like grated cheese or cubes and toast, banana.

What I do is give my lo milk then wait an hour before offering food! If you offer it too soon he may not be hungry.

Don't worry it wil come together when he's ready x

Thanks :) will give it a go. I normally do TW with and few finger foods here and there but will also leave it a while after milk to make sure he's hungry. Seem to time everything all wrong. He's also been poorly the last week so went off food a bit most days was only drinking milk. Just worry he's not getting enough food!
Will keep persevering with it and see how it goes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->