Nearly 28 weeks and not intensely hungry... Ok?

diane60f

Reaction score
When did u start feeling like u could eat all day and not feel full?

Hmmm

I think my hungriest was between 22 and 27 weeks. Now I have a pair of little knees stuck in my stomach I just don't have the same appetite.

30 weeks plus, iv gained like 5lbs in the last couple of weeks

i havent really been eating that much, just been snacking on fruit if ive been hungry, sticking to 3 meals aday. im desperate not to put on exsessive amounts of weight, i put on 4stone with my daughter (i ate like a pig) and really regretted it as i just couldnt loose it after. this time ive put on nearly 2stone, with 11weeks to go?? altho im prob going to have another big baby. If ur baby is lacking somthing i would imagine he/she will let u know, i wouldnt worry hun. xx

I still haven't got to a ravenous stage. I eat when I'm hungry, but I usually can't eat much in one sitting anyway. I was a size 16 pre-pregnancy, but my size 16 maternity jeans are still loose on me like they were three months ago, although the bump is bigger. Don't worry that you should be terribly hungry by a certain point - just take it as it comes. As long as your midwife is happy (amazingly, I measured 2cm ahead at 29 weeks), it's all good.

i havent really been hungry either yet i havent been well though so thats probably something to do with it

When did u start feeling like u could eat all day and not feel full?

Hmmm

ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN STILL EAT WITHOUT FEELING LIKE YOU'LL EXPLODE!!!!

I shout this because the disappointment of WANTING to scoff your face but not actually being able to is horrible.

When baby and uterus grow right up insdie your ribs, you'll feel full after the SMALLEST meals and it's tragic!!!! because you still WANT to eat LOADS but you just can't find the room without feeling ill!

SO eat up and enjoy!!!!! :happydance:

Since we were ttc! lol! I have been more hungry this week than in the past month. I know I have said many times I'm hungry out of the blue, oddly I dont fancy anything so I often eat cereal to take away the feeling.

I'm not any hungrier. Just my usual 3 meals a day. I probably should eat more though as my MW said while my weight gain is OK, it's been the bare minimum and since I started out underweight for my height they'd be happier if I gained a few more pounds.

Same here, no hungrier, just my 3 meals a day :) at 34 week scan he was 5lb 9 so he's getting it from somewhere! Lol

i weigh now what i did the day before i found out i was pregnant, 10stone 12. i went down to like 8stone because of how much i was bein sick and wasnt eatin anythin as such, my appitite has never come back, some days i have to force myself to eat because my body is not hungry. i was worried about it and asked my midwife at last apointment and she said because my weight is goin back to normal and baby and me seem fine in ourselves not to worry, and just to try and eat, even if its just fruit!
if its really worryin you speak to ur midwife x

i get the odd craving but no hunger signals otherwise, i just about nearly fainted from not having eaten with everything else id forgotten to eat today and nearly blacked out im positive my iron levels are low

ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN STILL EAT WITHOUT FEELING LIKE YOU'LL EXPLODE!!!!

This is very true...

I haven't had a big appetite really much at all during this pregnancy - the occassional week here and there (weeks 16 to 18 and another in the 20s maybe) where I got through quite a few bowls of rice crispies and a lot of bread... :blush: ... but other than that, probably less appetite than usual...

Since 22 weeks - when mild SPD and severe leg fatigue (some sort vascular/circulation problems) kicked in, I have been quite a lot less mobile/active and this has affected my appetite. I used to have a fab appetite because I was so physical...

Now (34 and a half weeks) if I eat a big meal (like a restaurant meal - starter, main and dessert), then I feel like I am going to split at the seams! My stomach feels ok, but my ribs/sides are BURSTING!!! :wacko: Not easy at Christmas (when you have a few "Christmas meals" to attend...).

What I would say is - IF (and only if) weight gain is a concern to you - watch what you eat when you are ravenous. Eating lots doesn't put on excessive weight, but eating lots of the wrong foods does... But some people are not concerned about weight gain, so you might not worry.

QT

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->