Nearly 8 Months - Still No Teeth!

Louisa K

Reaction score
Is Louis like the only baby around to not have any teeth!!
:dohh:

Sometimes they don't get them until they are a year or more!! :hugs: it's based on genetics, so find out when you and your OH got your teeth (if you can) and that will likely be when your LO gets teeth!

Caitlin didn't have any at 8 months - Ill go see if I can find when!

19th Oct tooth had broke through ... Caitlin would have been 10 months 2 weeks ish

x

Valerie is very close to your LO's age and she doesn't have ANY teeth, either! I've been amazed because OH and I both got teeth at around 4 months when we were infants. So who knows....we're just playing the waiting game! :)

I didn't get teeth until after 6mo, dont know when OH did (and his mother wouldn't know.. she doesn't even remember his birth weight! :shock: :dohh:). Colton got his first at 4.5mo, but every baby is different.
You want teeth now, but after he gets them and bites you 20 billion times you will wish he didn't have any! :rofl:

But I might be alittle biased as I love gummy grins! :cloud9:

My first son didn't have any teeth until he was 10 moths old... he was walking before he had teeth, lol.
I dont think its anything to worry about, just means stronger teeth.
I also LOVE gummy grins :cloud9:

Like others say some babies dont get teeth till there 1! Nothing at all to worry about , i absolutly love gummy smiles :cloud9:

Jack is the same age and still has no teeth but lot's of lumps lol

ciaran is nearly 9 months and has still none x

Thanks for the replies, I always forget I posted a thread until about a week later, how annoying!! lol

Still no toothy pegs, just a whole lot of pain :( poor baby :(

my baby thesame 9months now an still NO teeth. he was 6weeks prem though. it;s so annoying bcoz i no it's really botherin him!!

No teeth here either, but I love my gummy bear :happydance: Also no crawling or attempting to stand - but there's plenty of time for himr to grow up, I will miss him being a 'baby' when it all starts :blush::cloud9:

lol i know how u feel i kept wondering when Aynjel would get her 1st tooth as my other 3 got 1 around 8m old Aynjel finally got 1 the day after her 1st birthday then 2 days later another lol so she has 2 teeth now and she was 1 on dec 17th

Jessie is just over 7 months and doesn't have any yet either, seems like she's been teething forever tho! xXx

Olivia first tooth came through on the bottom on 9th October, She would have been there or about 10 months

x

i heard the longer it takes for their teeth to come through the better teeth they will have later on in life as by the time adult teeth come through they have passed the stage of being children and will care for them properly and wont eat as many sweets! leeons just turned 1 and has 8 teeth 3 just came through in the past week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->