Nearly at the end of my TWW...and I think things are looking positive

Jay_Bird

Reaction score
Okie, I was pretty certain this isn't my month despite having what might have been implantation and having really unusual CM but nowww, I'm pretty excited!!!

I said I wouldn't symptom spot buttt, I can't help it...

I'm due to get AF on Wednesday and by now I'm usually noticeably bloated but I'm not, also, the last 3/4 days my BBs have been KILLING me, which is also unusual. I was looking at them in the mirror - to see if they looked darker or anything - and Sam came in and said; "God, what have you done to your nipples, they look bruised?!" and I kid you not they were purple!

I hope this is our month!!!
Any opinions?!

xOxOx

oooooooohhh looking soo good hun!! :hugs: i hope you get a bfp when you testing?? :happydance:

Thank youuu Darling!
I'm going to test Wednesday if AF doesn't come :D
I tested last weekend and got a BFN but most of the ladies on here reassured me that that was too early.
So I'm feeling pretty good :D

How about you?!

xOxOx

im testing either 2mor or wednesday :D im feeling so excited this cycle too.. i hope that we both get our bfp so we can be bump buddies xx

Oooh good luck!!!
I'll have my fingers crossed for you!!!
Let me know ASAP please :]

xOxOx

Good luck only 2 more days to go!!!!

xxx

I hope this is it!
It's heartbreaking to keep seeing BFN and we haven't been trying THAT long so don't know how I'd cope if it took ages :/
I'm not that brave!

xOxOx

Thank you everyone, fingers crossed for all of us!!!

fx'd for you xx will look out for your update xx

Good luck to you babe! I'm testing wed too, my cycle is so off but I'm guessing I am about 13 dpo now so I should know by then :) (Hoping for that BFP) :)

good luck hun nt long now!!! im testing wednesday too if af doesnt show up tomoro .. im usually like clock work and also like you didnt think it was my month this month but the last 2 weeks have changed my mind i also think ive had implantation bleed so lets hope you and me both get :bfp: im going to cry this month if i dont after all of this x

OMG TTCMikeandMe and Strawberry, good luck :D
Hopefully we can be Bump Buddies!!!
I hope you get your BFPs, let me know how you get on!!!

xOxOx

jaybird and strawberry 19: YOU ARE PREGNANT
So stop worryiing!!!! Let your body do its thing! We all arent going to have the same symptoms at the same time! Aren't our cycles all different?

I think af might get me ive just had a little tan colour cm! lotiony like! boohoo! gues im not out yet tho x

Good luck! Lots of baby dust. I hope you both get a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->