Nearly at the end of my TWW...and I think things are looking positive

immm starving actually.... hmmmm time for some food i think if im not sick after it lol..

ladies i got my Fx for you both :dust:

I never knew you could want something this much!

xOxOx

hun would you be mad if i told you i caved and tested :blush: but ive another so ill be testing again 2mor morning..

i think its bfn tho :(
i put it in test gallery but im sure its bfn :cry:

OMG I'll go have a look!
Don't worry!!!

xOxOx

i just been to look the pics a little blurry but i can see a faint line on the first pic hopefully its not an evap line hun hope you get a better line in the morning i have my fingers crossed xxx

thanks :hugs: i just feel like giving up ttc.. :( a year in june and no luck

dont give up hope yet hun it will be your turn soon everyones thought about throwing in the towel and then soon after they usually get their bfb dont give up on something you want so much xx

Strawberry is right, don't you dare give up missis!
I just said the same, I think I can see something despite the blurryness!
Try and get us a better pic!!!

xOxOx

hope you do get a line tomoro :) would be lovely tomoro to come on and see you both got your bfp's!! im just waiting around to see if :witch: turns up at the mo xx

Thank youuu :)
I hope she stays away for all of us!
Strawberry me and you are both due to get her tomorrow...not sure whether to test tomorrow morning or wait until Thursday morning if she doesn't show?!

xOxOx

thanks ladies.. i just need to have a cry i think.. :cry: i mean the only thing giving me comfort about getting a bfn is tht it was with a crappy cheap test... but deep breath we will get through this ladies and get our bfps xx

I could've sworn I posted on your great news. But here it goes again, good luck hun. Remember to keep us posted :D

I don't know how I'm going to last until 7am >.<
Damnit!!!

xOxOx

Good!
Hopefully it will be clearer in the morning :)
I'm going to be very P*ssed off if neither of us get our BFPs lol!

xOxOx

OMG I'm really excited I don't know how I'm going to survive the night haha!
But I'm scared that I've got my hopes up for nothing :/
Do you feel like that?!

This is torture!!!

xOxOx

I am the SAME way. Its so scary that this time next week I will either be over the moon or down in the gutter!! I really hope its over the moon!! Not getting the usual AF symptoms either so here's hoping!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->