Nearly at the end of my TWW...and I think things are looking positive

OMG I'm really excited I don't know how I'm going to survive the night haha!
But I'm scared that I've got my hopes up for nothing :/
Do you feel like that?!

This is torture!!!

xOxOx

I am the SAME way. Its so scary that this time next week I will either be over the moon or down in the gutter!! I really hope its over the moon!! Not getting the usual AF symptoms either so here's hoping!! :dust:

I'm hoping for the same thing. I'll be testing this friday. I can't even lie, I am very very nervous because I have to admit...I have that feeling. My body is feeling very different.

OMG...here goes...no AF when I "woke up" not that I slept haha!
I'll be right back...hopefully with some very good news!

xOxOx

:/
I dunno, it came up BFN, and I dunno if it's just me being...odd but I don't believe it.
Or maybe I don't want to, coz it is a very very definite BFN, not even a hint of an evap line.
Ah well, the bloody witch better show soon so I can get on to cycle #5!

Thanks everyone, fingers still crossed for you all :)

xOxOx

Aww sorry to hear, I think I'll be joining the BFN party too :-( feeling those AF cramps coming on strong, but my fingers are crossed for everyone else

Bless you,! I hope she stays away for you!
It's reassuring to have so many supportive people to talk to, I think maybe that's why I don't feel completely crappy.

How long have you been TTC?!

xOxOx

i haven't been ttc long this is my 4th cycle, I'm still learning but its good to know you're not alone :)

heya hun sorry af didnt come and you didnt get a bfp either thats crappy!! the witch got me this morning .. boo!!!! onto the next cycle it is then

My AF is due tomorrow and i can feel the backache and stomach ache settling in despite still having weird twinges in my lower abdomen. :( This cycle has been too weird. If AF doesn't show tomorrow, when do you think I should test?

Test the day after she is due Sweetie :]
Good luck :]
This is so odd, I'm like clockwork usually :/ no sign of AF at all, and my BBs were killing today and my nipps were like...stinging/itching?! NEVER felt that before?!
Ah well, just my body being weird.

COME ON WITCH!!!

xOxOx

Jay_Bird your in until the witch arrives. So keep your hopes high and try not to stress, once I stress she comes. I've kept really calm and keep telling myself SHES NOT COMING lol. I'm really sorry about the BFN :( I knew a woman that didn't test positive until she was 3 months preg, and another one that NEVER tested positive and she was infact preggers. :D theres still hope!

Yep..i got a :bfn: this morning..and i can feel AF :witch: coming..goodluck and baby dust :dust: to the rest of you all!!!

Jay_Bird your in until the witch arrives. So keep your hopes high and try not to stress, once I stress she comes. I've kept really calm and keep telling myself SHES NOT COMING lol. I'm really sorry about the BFN :( I knew a woman that didn't test positive until she was 3 months preg, and another one that NEVER tested positive and she was infact preggers. :D theres still hope!

Thank you so much for that message!

This is just so odd...
AF was due today and still hasn't shown up :/
My main "symptom" was that since OV my CM was getting thicker/whiter etc...but it stopped for the last three days but it's back again today?!
I don't have AF cramps or my usual Sh*tty mood.
I'm normally a massive cow the week before I'm due on but I feel really happy :/
My BBs were really sore today and my nipps were almost...stinging/itching?!
NEVER felt that before?!

xOxOx

that sound good hun get a digital one and you will no then hun xx xx

Thank you so much for that message!

This is just so odd...
AF was due today and still hasn't shown up :/
My main "symptom" was that since OV my CM was getting thicker/whiter etc...but it stopped for the last three days but it's back again today?!
I don't have AF cramps or my usual Sh*tty mood.
I'm normally a massive cow the week before I'm due on but I feel really happy :/
My BBs were really sore today and my nipps were almost...stinging/itching?!
NEVER felt that before?!

xOxOx

OOOOOO Hey doll, maybe I'll be changing your status on my January Babies thread to :bfp: Those symptoms sound superb!

I hope so guys.
Thank you for being so supportive!
I just wish I'd get either AF or BFP.
Thing is, we weren't really trying last month.
I'm pretty sure we covered OV but...

:/

Starting to feel down now.

I'm at the DRs tomorrow anyway so I might aswell ask for a blood test right?!

xOxOx

Thank you, I hope so!!!
Guess I just have to wait it out :]]

xOxOx

Hope it a :bfp: hun!
You deserve it.
I'll have my fx'd for you.
Lots of love.
:hugs:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online